Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Enter for a chance to win a custom stand and stem by Aezhennwood in our NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY .
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Announcements

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Thought I'd better make a thread for times like this.....

First off, I apologize for any down time or trouble anyone might have had with the forum yesterday. No good deed goes unpunished lol.... we applied a software upgrade and all hell broke loose. We have a lot of custom templates that were made so that the forum has a sleeker look than the standard Xenforo package. What was unknown was what the upgrade would do to those templates.

As you all may have noticed, the reply boxes look a bit different. All the 'old' options are still there but look a bit different. Let me know if you have any troubles or spot anything that 'isn't right.'

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
We have an area of the forum that is not visible to general members... The Dump. It's where I move spammer's posts, etc., that are of no value to the forum so that I have a record of it happening.

Well... during Wednesday's software update, several threads got moved there. I am not sure how.... there is no record of it happening in the logs. I was looking for the 'Karen' thread this morning scratching my head.... and lo and behold there it was in the Dump along with several others from the Padded Cell and elsewhere on the forum. No rhyme or reason to any of it.

So... if you ever notice that one of your fave threads has gone missing... please let me know. Chances are it's mysteriously gone to the Dump. It's gone slumming is all I can figure out.... :thinker:

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Just a note to let everyone know that we are having a Halloween giveaway...... come and get spooky and get a chance to win a Dynavap Orion, a 2020 'M' and some asylum swag. It's open to all members. :biggrin:

120017368_2090455891084398_1386101808839587572_n.jpg

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr