Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Automotive Thread

FB_IMG_1655047871161.jpg

This RV was custom made in 1950. It’s called the Visicoach Motorhome and was built by George Fields from Newark, Texas. It has modern conveniences such as airbags and an air conditioning unit. A rear entry door allows supplies to be loaded into the vehicle. At the time of its conception the U.S. Justice department took a great interest in this vehicle and turned it into a prison transport. Classified as a “special order” bus, this RV transported a tom of notorious criminals and spies during the Cold War

288810682_3351522435170844_3337894853888114705_n.jpg

So filled up at bp last night.. £2.04 a liter.. and they couldnt even provide tissue or gloves.. lost my temper and booted doors on way out breaking them.. now no one getting fuel there today... i think we should all start vandilising petrol stations.. i swear the old death cure has made us all even weaker willed than before.. why are we all just bending over and taking this shit.. sick of it...
Be a man... break some shit....

To add to Toyota's list of class actions in recent years, they have a new issue arising
Peeling paint on white cars from the years 2006-2016
In countries like UK and USA Toyota is paying for customers cars to be repainted or reimbursing those that did it themselves already
In Ausland however they have been telling customers to go and get a respray somewhere and offering no compensation

The Chinese paint on my 2011 GW hasn't peeled yet...... Maybe it's full of lead :rofl:
Still kicking along nicely since I got it
I've modded it more than most of them out there now and it's surprisingly capable - it's a bitsa of Japanese cars really with a Chinese computer and paint job.....
I've been impressed for such a cheap car though tbh

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back