Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Terp Pen VI and V2

Still getting used,

IMG_20191024_165146.jpg

Was it him or Youtube looking after our welfare...again!

A problem I've had recently is trying to get all the goodies out of glass concentrate jars. No matter how much I scrap with a dab tool there's always residue left over and I feel like I'm throwing out dabs. After @Shredder (it was you.... right?) posted about using this type of pen to get those goodies out, I decided to check it out. Couldn't find my og terp pen so I hit up PIU and got one for $24 (they're offering a 20% discount on these since the new models are coming out). And I'm here to tell you that this did the trick. No more goodies left behind!

Now... the downside is the flavor. The coils give off that 'burnt metal' flavor that I hate from all coil style wax pens. But... I will suffer though it to get the last of the goodies lol.

The coils give off that 'burnt metal' flavor
They sure don't work well running dry, one needs to keep the coils covered in product or they get that taste very quickly. I also believe the coils are damaged fairly easily on the hard glass surface (I have only heard this as a possible reason for premature coil failures as I have no glass containers myself...heathen?)

They sure don't work well running dry, one needs to keep the coils covered in product or they get that taste very quickly. I also believe the coils are damaged fairly easily on the hard glass surface (I have only heard this as a possible reason for premature coil failures as I have no glass containers myself...heathen?)

I think the headbanger coils would taste better since they're fritted quartz, rather than metal coils.

BTW mom vaporl has Headbangers for $22 although the Corona virus has slowed shipping. I'm waiting on 2.

My spare showed up from VAPORL, not long ago, I think I should get another at that price...only another $6 or $7 for shipping to Oz from memory. Speaking of memory, I do have quartz concentrate containers, the ones that came with the HB...DOH.
I like my NoGoo clamshell the best for dipping though, it has quite a firm textured blue silicon but is still easy on the TP metal coil,

IMG_20191006_212054.jpg

I liked the terp pen when I got it
I haven't used since getting the Headbanger though
I actually haven't used the HB for a while either but would use for this purpose over the terp pen

I also noticed the flavour was a bit metally or just not as nice or slightly combusty like @momofthegoons mentioned

Brilliant unit otherwise, in function and ease of use anyway

The inhale activation works so well on this cheap unit, why don't other manufacturers jump on the bandwagon?

I have a new quartz type coil (instead of ceramic) coming in the mail to try, some say it is a big improvement taste-wise and is supposed to block less.

Interesting.... are they from Boundless? I don't see anything on their website.

I've been trying to track down answers on this quartz question over at FC and what Eric of Bndless told me in the TERP XL thread that although there has not been any quartz coils to date for the TERP XL he is looking into getting some into development. One of the FC members said that some folks have been sent beta quartz coils in the interim.

That's all I got.....oh! ....except that in UK slang, the word Trump means:

1598985992264.png

Seriously.....not kidding! Look it up!

Eric from Boundless asked anyone in the FC Terp pen thread if they wanted to try one to send him a PM, so I did!
They will be on the shelf soon from what I hear.

A good excuse to get a Terp Pen XL,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back