Vapor Accessory Addict
Here's a healthier 'cookie' for you....
You can freeze these cookies and take them out in the morning about 10 minutes before you want to munch on them. They’re also great as a late afternoon pick-me-up snack.
What’s In a Breakfast ‘Bud’ Cookie?Some of the ingredients you’ll want to have on hand are:
- gluten-free rolled oats
- salt & cinnamon – I love using Himalayan salt.
- almond butter or if you have nut allergies you can use sunflower butter?
- apple butter
- pepitas (which are basically pumpkin seeds)
- Mixing Bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- Cookie Sheet – either silicone or lined with parchment paper 2
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond butter or sunflower butter you can use peanut butter too
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1/4 cup EACH: cranberries, dark chocolate chunks, pepitas
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/3 cup cannabutter
- Pre heat oven to 325
- Line your cookie sheets with parchement paper unless they're silicone
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Note: The batter will be thick and heavy
- Portion 1/4 cup mounds of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Use the back of a spoon to slightly flatten out into a cookie shape. (The cookies will not spread in the oven.)
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cover leftover cookies and store at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.,alternatively in the freezer for 2-3 weeks.