Vapor Accessory Addict
There are a variety of Cannahoney recipes that call for anywhere from 1 ounce to 3 ounces of cannabis per 5 pounds of honey. The potency of the recipes depends on the concentration of cannabis in your honey. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage requirements.
Time Required: 6 to 24 hours
Yields 80 to 100 Servings
What You Need:
- Crock pot
- 1 ounce cannabis
- 5 pounds (80 ounces) honey
- Wrap cannabis in cheese cloth. Secure bundle with string.
- Place bundle in crock pot. Pour honey to cover.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, stirring a few times per hour.
- Turn crock pot off and let honey sit to cool for up to 24 hours.
- Remove bundle from the honey, squeezing as much honey from the cheesecloth as possible.
- Ladle honey into jars to store.