Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Cool Products

ultimate-swiss-army-knife1-640x533.jpg

Went back and forth over this one... cool or strange? I landed on cool....

View attachment 17573
Not to steal your ideal however look’s like blood or a cover to a novel?
Back to resin I meant to write rosin?
Help I’m melting. (Read it a book during my youth most likely?)
@Madri-Gal I was in RIO in The Southern Hemisphere and your avatar would be so cool in one of the countries I explored?

Last edited:
Not to steal your ideal however look’s like blood or a cover to a novel?
Back to resin I meant to write rosin?
Help I’m melting. (Read it a book during my youth most likely?)
@Madri-Gal I was in RIO in The Southern Hemisphere and your avatar would be so cool in one of the countries I explored?
Was Rio wonderful?

I just saw this, from Melt Cosmetics "...inspired by our love of cannabis"
m_5c09f0b2534ef9d906098ac3.jpg

Not my palette. Rather than spend $48 on an eyeshadow palette, I'd just buy the cannabis.

Was Rio wonderful?

I just saw this, from Melt Cosmetics "...inspired by our love of cannabis"View attachment 19700
Not my palette. Rather than spend $48 on an eyeshadow palette, I'd just buy the cannabis.
RIO in the 90’s last century was interesting?
Mostly beer was the style!
COLUMBIA was more CIVILIZED for enjoyment.
LOW price’s south of the equator?
$10.00 for a 55 gallon trash bag. (With seed in the 90’s)
Even MEXICO at the foot of the SERRA MADRE no seed’s & COLAS in the 70’s?
Confused & in a DAZE during a surf trip with surfer with out work!
CALIFORNIA had no sidewalk’s or parking meter’s when life was easier!
CSNY = WOODEN SHIPS ON THE WATER FREE & EASY in a 65 Ford pedal to the metal through custom!

Last edited:
I just got an email these are coming to a dispensary near me . Interesting weed vending machines.

1598605804273.png

The EZ way

Bio-metric age verification, temperature controlled, Apple Pay Sync available, pre-order items via live machine inventory, and much, much more.

A simple and beneficial partnership made EZ and all-inclusive.

the added value

The brand they love. The convenience they'll love even more. Not only will your existing customer base love us, but we will be driving new customers among many other benefits.

I don’t like BK but this would great at Taco Time or Applybees.

Bringing the kitchen and the dining room suspended over the drive-thru lanes.

A conveyer belt system will deliver food from the kitchen to the drive-thru.

BK_NEXT_LEVEL_Front_resized11.png

A conveyer belt system will reportedly deliver food from the kitchen to the drive-thru. (Burger King)
For guests placing online and delivery orders, coded lockers will be placed on the exterior of the restaurant. Food will be placed directly into these lockers from the kitchen.
“In March our in-house design and tech team accelerated new restaurant design plans and pushed the limits of what a Burger King restaurant could be," said Josh Kobza, chief operating officer for Restaurant Brands International. "We took into consideration how consumer behaviors are changing and our guests will want to interact with our restaurants. The result is a new design concept that is attractive to guests and will allow our franchisees to maximize their return.”

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1599272409338.jpg

Everything about this screams cool. From the throbbing & goatee to the packaging.

Like a crossover between the Goonies & Rambo.

Screenshot_20200905-122305_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back