Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Crafty+, bad choice for hash?

lęrn

Hi you all! :dogpile:

This is my first post in this very nice community and I feel glad!
I tried to make a presentation post but I did not find the way to post a new one, maybe i'm just stupid, i'll try later.

I only recently aproached the vaping world, because I wanted to find a right vape for CBD Hash.
After few researches (and having zero experience) I found out that one of the best vape out there is the Crafty+, so I bought one.
I can say that the thing is a pretty solid and nice machine, but after using it for just one day I'm afraid that I made a very bad choice since all i'm vaping is CBD Hash.. i'm afraid that i'll have to use a lot of expensive pads, things or buy extra legal herb to make sandwiches and stuff...
Maybe the convection heating is not very right if you want to use your vape with no extra stuff?

Maybe the PAX was a better choice, or maybe a DAB Pen? Is there a vape that i can use with cbd hash that is easy to clean and does not need pads and stuff?
Please experienced gentlemen, give this man a nice tip :buenrollo:
I don't really care about steam or smoke density, i just like to enjoy my CBD without damaging my lungs.

Thank you so much
Love

Lęrn

Hi @lęrn .... welcome to the asylum. :smile:

I tried to make a presentation post but I did not find the way to post a new one,
If you would like to tell us a little more about yourself, you can do so in our 'Who are you and what are you in for?' thread.

After few researches (and having zero experience) I found out that one of the best vape out there is the Crafty+, so I bought one.
I can say that the thing is a pretty solid and nice machine, but after using it for just one day I'm afraid that I made a very bad choice since all i'm vaping is CBD Hash..
You will either need the capsules or a pad for hash... depending on the consistency. Is the hash you are using a solid dry hash or more sticky hash like a concentrate? If it's sticky at all, one trick you may want to try is using hemp fiber or CelluCotton to sandwich the hash in. Then you put that ball of fiber into a dosing capsule. This way, you wouldn't need to get extra herb for that purpose. You just throw out the spent ball of fiber after your session.

Hi @lęrn .... welcome to the asylum. :smile:

If you would like to tell us a little more about yourself, you can do so in our 'Who are you and what are you in for?' thread.

You will either need the capsules or a pad for hash... depending on the consistency. Is the hash you are using a solid dry hash or more sticky hash like a concentrate? If it's sticky at all, one trick you may want to try is using hemp fiber or CelluCotton to sandwich the hash in. Then you put that ball of fiber into a dosing capsule. This way, you wouldn't need to get extra herb for that purpose. You just throw out the spent ball of fiber after your session.
Thank you for your tips, i find them very useful.

I was wondering if, for my need, is smarter to return my Crafty+ and ordering a conduction one.. since they're more easy to clean, plus i don't have to buy other parts (hemp, pads, ecc...) to get things done.
Why shouldn't I return my Crafty and take the DynaVap M or PAX for example?

P.s.: can I use the pads more than once, cleaning them with isoprop. alcohol?

Thank you

P.s.: can I use the pads more than once, cleaning them with isoprop. alcohol?
You sure can, as close to 100% iso is the best I can get here in Australia for the job (when I used to use them), you could use Everclear or similar (strong vodka?)if available where you are and want something a little less...toxic(iso is only toxic if you drink it btw so make sure you dry whatever you clean with it well).
Any link or picture to the CBD hash you are consuming as that will help direct you to the best device/method for healthy consumption.
And welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I was wondering if, for my need, is smarter to return my Crafty+ and ordering a conduction one.. since they're more easy to clean, plus i don't have to buy other parts (hemp, pads, ecc...) to get things done.
Why shouldn't I return my Crafty and take the DynaVap M or PAX for example?
As @LesPlenty mentioned, it would be great if we could see a pic of your hash to see what you are dealing with. It's hard to give you advice on what vape might work best when we don't know what we are dealing with.

If you Can return The Crafty+, I would do just that:twocents:.
I absolutely am a huge fan of the crafty +,I vape at least 6 caps a day with it.But that's flower.
However, imho it doesn't.t do hash properly. it's not powerful enough for that.
Mighty is slightly better, but nah just skip S&B ,if cbd hash is your thing.:peace:.

Also WelcomeIern!:wave:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back