Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Dreams Are Back

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
4BEE2085-5C5A-42F7-A110-C4D45E34CF10.jpeg

I never could remember my dreams. Cannabis seems to have that side effect. I think it relaxes us so much IMO. Maybe I need to research that.
I‘ve been on an anxiety medication for around 3 yrs. It’s made me remember my dreams. I don’t know if that’s always a good thing. When I have a lot on my mind I dream a lot and very weird sometimes troubling dreams. When I’m more relaxed and feeling more carefree I don't have that problem.

I feel like there needs to be a reason we have dreams. There must be a reason that we dream. Is it to figure out our lives while we are awake?
Since my husband passed away several years ago, I dream he’s at our house with a girlfriend. Which is something he would never do. Pretty sure he didn’t have a girlfriend. I’m thinking I’m dreaming this so I can distance myself from him and not miss him so much. It’s a troubling dream. Sometimes I dream that I’m being chased or I’m lost. Often I can’t find my car. My husband sometimes shows up and helps me find it. Also I have a dream that I’m late for work and that I don’t call work because I can’t find a phone.

For some reason lately I’m dreaming I’m in a big building and can’t find my way out. I can’t find an elevator or one that works. I’ve had this dream several times lately. Sometimes my dreams get pretty wild. I don’t want to go off the medication because it does help me. I did read wild dreams could be a side effect. Anybody know anything about dreams? Do you dream? Any thoughts on why we dream? Do you ever wonder why we dream? It can really effect how we feel when we wake up.

Last edited:
I don't dream or maybe I don't remember them if I am having them with weed in my system
They come back extra vivid if after a tbreak tho
After I got busted and the woman in the silly hat took my weed away, and I embarked on a forced tbreak for a while. I told a m8 that I nearly pulled a muscle when I woke up punching and kicking at something in my dreams, he told me he had a similar experience and ended up having to go to the local emergency room as he actually had pulled a.muscle so I guess I got quite lucky.
I have heard that Tulsi tea can make your dreams return but I dunno if I want to try it tho now, to be honest, after my tbreak experience lol

Interesting concept. I too have dreams and they stretch decades.

My main one is me in the house I grew up in, but it's submerged in the ocean. And Jaws (Yes, thee Jaws) is swimming around hunting me. And I can't move because I'm under fucking goddam water, plus I don't know how to swim. Throw me in a kiddie pool and I'll drown. And right before Jaws gets me I wake up in a pool of sweat. Let's call it sweat.

Lately, it's been more Joker oriented. I'm lost in the Appalachian mountains and extraterrestrials who look like Joker beam me up and make it clear they have plans for me. And I look just like them. It's like a Twilight Zone meets X-Files meets Twin Peaks.

Dreams are weird as shit.

I had a dream yesterday that I had weed in my house and I was being searched. I’m trying to hid it while the person wasn’t looking. Woke up feeling uneasy. Felt like the illegal pot days when I was worried about getting busted. A long time since I had one of those dreams.

Anyone here ever dream of 'shadow people'
They are real! No I'm not high RN..
Are you experiencing shadow people Helios?

I have a re-occurring dream about a hotel I've never been to. It's always the same old sprawling hotel. It's quite grand... and I know my way around the entire place. But somehow can never find my room... or someone... or.... sometimes my dog. I've been having this dream for years now. It used to really disconcert me but I've sort of accepted it now. And have a feeling I'm going to end up there one day lol.

Are you experiencing shadow people Helios?

I have a re-occurring dream about a hotel I've never been to. It's always the same old sprawling hotel. It's quite grand... and I know my way around the entire place. But somehow can never find my room... or someone... or.... sometimes my dog. I've been having this dream for years now. It used to really disconcert me but I've sort of accepted it now. And have a feeling I'm going to end up there one day lol.
Careful what u wish for mom,
I used to as a kid have these shadowy entities stalk me during sleep, even in adulthood and would wake up screaming some nights, have not had them visit in two years. I used to read alot about dreams and study it, I'll attribute this fascination to Carlos Castaneda and the art of lucid dreaming, very cool discipline.

@momofthegoons

You're merely thinking of The Shining.

It was the 70's, man!

Actually it was 1980. But the 70's were so great they bled into the 80's. That's what the whole elevator full of blood was all about.

Same thing happened in the 90's.

I bought some Tulsi tea
But it was opened in the post
Presumably to check for drugs lol
Altho there was no sticker or anything to say it was an official inspection
So I can't be sure it's safe to drink now and will probably just chuck it

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back