Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Glass Repair

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
About a month ago, I broke one of my favorite bubblers... the limited series Leviathan M&M Tech bubbler.

IMG_1476.jpg

I still get a little sick to my stomach thinking about it....

Fortunately, I was steered towards a glass repair guy on Instagram who did an amazing job. Hard to tell from the pic, but there were 3 pieces broken off.. And you would never know.

IMG_1659.jpg

So if anyone needs some quality glass work done, this guy is your guy. Through Insta, his name is 916glassrepair. The repair was cheap, quick and easy. And yes; he ships.

Last edited:

Baron23

@momofthegoons - I remember when you broke it and we were all hopeful it could be repairs. Wow, great job and I'm glad you have it back in one piece. :headbang:

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Thanks for posting this @momofthegoons

I have a nice Roor scientific bubbler that needs repair. It was the most expensive piece I've bought and I couldn't get myself to toss it so maybe this dude can fix it!
If you have all the pieces, shoot him a pic on IG in a dm and he'll walk you through it.

I would suggest you put each piece in a separate, labled paper bag and make note of how many pieces there are in your note that you send with the bubbler.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC