Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Sale!

BD9

Leaf Dawg
I didn't know where to put this, so I made a thread. Elev8 Glass a division of 7th Floor Vapes is having a buy one get one free sale on glass.

https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/

unnamed.jpg

Prick of a website, should be a bargain or 2, one bong is $6000 so cheap if you get 2.:thumbsup:

Prick of a website, should be a bargain or 2, one bong is $6000 so cheap if you get 2.:thumbsup:
Lol what bong did you see that was $6000?

The site is a bit wonky in the way it loads... but I saw a few bargains there.

Edit: I take it back lol. I just found the page with the heady glass and yeah... some pricey shit there!

Last edited:
I just got 2 pieces of prodo glass on early BF sales from 2 online glass shops, one West coast and one in the East. Maybe it’s that I’m paying more attention this year but it seems to me many online retailers aren’t waiting for Black Friday this year. Maybe these are simply the pre-sales and they’ll slash their prices even more this weekend but I got good enough discounts/shipping and I’ve been a very good boy this year. By my estimate anyway... :biggrin: They were both last in stock and that fact triggered my consumption response. Science!

NVS in Oregon and JFriendly in Maryland were the websites btw. :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back