Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape GoFire Vaporizer

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Has anyone heard about this?

shop_3.jpg

According to their website, GoFire vape " is an ecosystem built to keep you on track, and help you create a desired effect. " A pre-programable dosing vape with an app that doses for your personal need (pain, ptsd, etc.), it is designed to take the 'trial and error' out of dosing.

"GoFire is crafted from thoughtfully-sourced, medical-grade materials that enhance safety and improve your experience. A borosilicate glass air path keeps your vapor pure and cool, and makes cleaning easy."

It uses a pre-filled cartridge. But I don't see how those are purchased. And it doesn't look like the vape uses the standard carts that you would find at a dispensary. Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible :tongue:)

I'm not sure how I feel about this vape. On one hand, I can see it working well for a certain demographic of patients. But the thing that I am concerned with is that I can see something like this becoming a standardized way of prescribing meds and controlling dosages. And I don't want anyone telling me how much I need when it comes to cannabis. The amount can vary from day to day. :twocents:

Has anyone heard about this?

View attachment 3255

According to their website, GoFire vape " is an ecosystem built to keep you on track, and help you create a desired effect. " A pre-programable dosing vape with an app that doses for your personal need (pain, ptsd, etc.), it is designed to take the 'trial and error' out of dosing.

"GoFire is crafted from thoughtfully-sourced, medical-grade materials that enhance safety and improve your experience. A borosilicate glass air path keeps your vapor pure and cool, and makes cleaning easy."

It uses a pre-filled cartridge. But I don't see how those are purchased. And it doesn't look like the vape uses the standard carts that you would find at a dispensary. Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible :tongue:)

I'm not sure how I feel about this vape. On one hand, I can see it working well for a certain demographic of patients. But the thing that I am concerned with is that I can see something like this becoming a standardized way of prescribing meds and controlling dosages. And I don't want anyone telling me how much I need when it comes to cannabis. The amount can vary from day to day. :twocents:
A company rep showed up on VLF and had a bit of discussion about it.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/54481

Thanks @Baron23 :smile:

Interesting. So you can use dry herb or your own concentrates in it as well. However, it doesn't track your dose unless you use their proprietary cartridges.

Battery is not user replaceable. At this price point it would be nice for it to be replaceable. A ninety day warranty isn't necessarily enough for a potential battery problem, imo.

Also noticed they said they were releasing their cartridges in Michigan. I wonder if they're a Michigan based company.

So you can use dry herb or your own concentrates in it as well.

Yeah, well....at least that's the advertised capability. After some recent history, I look at all pre-release info with a very skeptical eye. Build it, show me it working, and then I'll consider buying one. Kind of over being an early adopter for a bit.

As for the carts...I have no idea where they are based but expect that like most carts, they will have to have a separate affiate company in each state where they want to sell carts. They will need to source the material in the state and fill them in the state.

Cheers

It uses a pre-filled cartridge. But I don't see how those are purchased. And it doesn't look like the vape uses the standard carts that you would find at a dispensary. Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible
Battery is not user replaceable. At this price point it would be nice for it to be replaceable. A ninety day warranty isn't necessarily enough for a potential battery problem, imo.

Hey there! My name is Wes and I work with GoFire. Thought I could answer some of your questions...

Our device does not work with standard 510 cartridges. Rather, we built a proprietary SMART Cartridge that allows you to dose your oil and understand the full chemical composition of your plant-based medicine. GoFire SMART Cartridges will be available for purchase from Certified Retailers in Colorado (where we are based) as soon as we launch, and a list of source partners will be announced later this summer.

GoFire was designed with the medical patient in mind, however, we built it to be the best vape for everyone. Take out dose control, session tracking, SMART Cartridges, and all the other fancy stuff.... You're left with a medical-grade, portable vaporizer that will never let you down, whether you're vaping flower or extract. You can go days without a charge and the heating efficiency will stretch the life of your material further than you thought possible. Full convection vaping, precise temp control, and a borosilicate glass air path make for the cleanest and best tasting vapor ever. Not to mention the fact that we pride ourselves on superior customer service!

With respect to the battery, GoFire's power management system is state-of-the-art. It uses only the energy that it needs and nothing more, ensuring longevity and consistency in use. Built-in batteries enhance patient safety and allow you to have the most powerful portable vaporizer by enabling 4 days of use without a single charge.

Hope this helps!!

Yeah, well....at least that's the advertised capability. After some recent history, I look at all pre-release info with a very skeptical eye. Build it, show me it working, and then I'll consider buying one. Kind of over being an early adopter for a bit.

As for the carts...I have no idea where they are based but expect that like most carts, they will have to have a separate affiate company in each state where they want to sell carts. They will need to source the material in the state and fill them in the state.

Cheers

Thanks for linking to VLF on this thread!

We totally understand your skepticism to be a first mover, considering the terrible reputation that vaporizers have earned over the years. That reputation is the exact reason we set out to make a vaporizer that actually works. We will release more videos soon so you can fully understand how our device functions. In addition, I'm sure our first movers will be posting plenty of content as we start to send out devices, and I will be here to answer questions along the way!

We want you to make the most informed decision possible, whether that means GoFire is right for you or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @WesDon and welcome to the asylum. :smile: And thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions and concerns. I appreciate you sharing any and all information on the GoFire.

we built a proprietary SMART Cartridge that allows you to dose your oil and understand the full chemical composition of your plant-based medicine. GoFire SMART Cartridges will be available for purchase from Certified Retailers in Colorado (where we are based) as soon as we launch, and a list of source partners will be announced later this summer.
Will your cartridges be available to all legal states? For instance; I'm in the Detroit area. I could buy a GoFire from you, but if I can't access your cartridges through a local dispensary I won't be able to use your system to it's full advantage. Just curious where you plan to distribute them.

I understand one can use their own meds in the GoFire. How does one go about doing that? Do you provide special cartridges for that?

Hi @WesDon and welcome to the asylum. :smile: And thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions and concerns. I appreciate you sharing any and all information on the GoFire.

Will your cartridges be available to all legal states? For instance; I'm in the Detroit area. I could buy a GoFire from you, but if I can't access your cartridges through a local dispensary I won't be able to use your system to it's full advantage. Just curious where you plan to distribute them.

I understand one can use their own meds in the GoFire. How does one go about doing that? Do you provide special cartridges for that?

I am happy to answer any questions about GoFire. :) We want to make sure we provide enough info so you can make an informed decision on your next vaporizer.

I hear your concern about our limited reach with SMART Cartridges as we enter the market. With that said, I can promise you that we will launch SMART Cartridges in Michigan, and all other permitting states, as soon as possible. We align with the correct partners and representatives from each state, to ensure that GoFire falls within regulation so that no one is excluded from receiving the benefits of our system, just because they live in a certain area. Until our SMART Cartridges reach Michigan, you will be able to buy CBD SMART Cartridges online.

You can also load your own extracts and loose-leaf directly into the oven, although that does not provide the dosing benefits that SMART Cartridges do.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back