Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I Love Metal

b1ca065b4cc388fc10abd0908674edd6.jpg

This used to ne me Token;

and this cause of the metal steering wheel;

:smoke:

Last edited:
I preferred a bong
But never knocked back the joint when passed round

I loved punching cones. Breaking the porco or glassy was a tragedy :cry:. Hitting a spliff is fine & dandy but would prefer to punch some hot ones :smoke:

501505710-min.png

I knew that cone would get ya goin @felvapes. Nothing beat a 375ml Orchy back in the day for ease of use & the perfect size. Tax some garden hose you "find" on the way to the footy oval/bush/park/abandoned house & you were sweet :dog:.

Angel of the north

angel_of_the_north.jpg

I knew that cone would get ya goin @felvapes. Nothing beat a 375ml Orchy back in the day for ease of use & the perfect size. Tax some garden hose you "find" on the way to the footy oval/bush/park/abandoned house & you were sweet :dog:.

Angel of the north

View attachment 6113
Yer until they changed the plastic they make orchy out of - now its that shit coke bottle style plastic - Chocolate milk bottles the go after that......could pop the hole sucking with a lighter on bottle and stick the stem or hose straight in - airtight AF...hahaaa

Soo many ppl grab their hose and no water comes out - hahahaa thats when you feeling like a cu^& and cut it in the middle of their hose not the ends....

Well, if you like clockwork, check out this Kolar competition shotgun. I actually know and have shot with the guy who commissioned and owns it. He's heir to the Serle Pharma fortune.....but I still wouldn't want to be him.

_9590048_orig.jpg

I still wouldn't want to be him.
Why, is he dead or dying? Cause if you dat rich and the world gives you the shits you could just buy an island somewhere and become a hermit(with servants)
Dangle.jpg

Titanium Bong, wonder what sized joint it has?

$10 in Bali.:rofl:

Cause if you dat rich and the world gives you the shits you could just buy an island somewhere and become a hermit(with servants)
Brother...I'm not going to go into the details of this man's life and family...but I will say that the saying "grass is always looks greener on the other side of the fence" is very true.

I still don't want to be him....but I love his gun! haha

Last edited:
True! We should feel sorry for these people that have more money than sense.:myday:The poor hard done by bastards.:smilie-devil:

Gold Chastity belt, very flash;

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back