Vapor Accessory Addict
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/4 package of cream cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 9 fresh ripe strawberries
- 2 teaspoons of cannabis infused coconut oil (or Cannabutter)
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon cannaoil (or Cannabutter
- 6 chocolate candy melts (these are optional for putting a "lid" on your strawberries
- Finely chop 3 of your strawberries. Set aside.
- Carefully cut out the stem and core of the other 6 strawberries. Place each berry with the cut side down on a cutting board. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine your cream cheese and infused coconut oil. Blend until well mixed.
- Drain any liquid that has accumulated on your chopped strawberries and discard.
- Add your chopped berries, graham cracker crumbs, vanilla and powdered sugar to your cream cheese/coconut oil mixture and blend well.
- Place mixture in fridge for about 15 minutes to set up.
- Now fill your cored berries with the cream cheese mixture. The easiest way is with a pastry bag or put filling in a ziplock bag, cut off a small amount from the corner and squeeze the bag to fill the berries.
- Return your filled berries to the fridge to chill.
- While your berries are chilling out place some wax paper on a plate or sheet pan.
- To prepare the chocolate coating you will want to use a microwave safe mug. Add your milk chocolate chips and your cannaoil into this mug.
- Microwave this mixture in 30 second intervals stirring between each time until you have a smooth mixture.
- Remove your filled berries from the fridge. One at a time dip these into your chocolate coating mixture and place on your waxed paper plate or pan.
Return dipped berries to the fridge and allow to set up for 1/2 hour or longer.
Serve and enjoy!
I would not use the candy melt as a lid personally... they really don't taste that great before you melt them. So maybe a non-pareil would work instead?