Vapor Accessory Addict
You can create these one of two ways!
The first way is with CBD oil, and the second way is with Cannabutter.
CBD Oil would be the alternative choice here, and just sub in 1 ml for the cannabutter, and you won’t get high.
Feel like getting high while enjoying these tasty little keto treats? Then cannabutter is your best-bud.
Oh – and guess what? They are NO BAKE!! Three cheers for easy-edibles!
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Cannabis Haystacks
- cream cheese
- cocoa powder
- sea salt
- shredded coconut
- pure vanilla extract
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 3/4 cup sweetener
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crispy Asian noodles
- Using your hand mixer, mix everything until it's cream, leaving out the nuts.
- Add in the nuts with a spatula, and mix until blended into the batter.
- If you choose to add in crispy Asian noodles, you can gently fold them in now.
- Spoon them into 1-inch balls on a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet
- Chill them for 30 minutes, put them in a seal-tight container, and keep them in the fridge for whenever you get a craving!