Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Keto Chocolate Cannabis Haystacks

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member

KETO CHOCOLATE CANNABIS HAYSTACKS

chocolate-cannabis-keto-haystacks-scaled-e1612138651915.jpg

You can create these one of two ways!

The first way is with CBD oil, and the second way is with Cannabutter.

CBD Oil would be the alternative choice here, and just sub in 1 ml for the cannabutter, and you won’t get high.

Feel like getting high while enjoying these tasty little keto treats? Then cannabutter is your best-bud.

Oh – and guess what? They are NO BAKE!! Three cheers for easy-edibles!

Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Cannabis Haystacks​

• cream cheese
  • cannabutter
  • sweetener
  • cocoa powder
  • sea salt
  • shredded coconut
  • pecans
  • walnuts
  • pure vanilla extract
Note: You can use crispy Asian noodles in this recipe if you like – but it’s optional.

Equipment​

• Mixing Bowl
  • Spatula
  • Parchment Paper
  • Cookie Sheet
  • Handmixer

Ingredients​

• 4 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1/2 cup cannabutter
  • 3/4 cup sweetener
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt
  • 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/3 cup walnuts
  • 1/3 cup pecans
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup crispy Asian noodles

Instructions​

• Using your hand mixer, mix everything until it's cream, leaving out the nuts.
  • Add in the nuts with a spatula, and mix until blended into the batter.
  • If you choose to add in crispy Asian noodles, you can gently fold them in now.
  • Spoon them into 1-inch balls on a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet
  • Chill them for 30 minutes, put them in a seal-tight container, and keep them in the fridge for whenever you get a craving!

Read an article, maybe linked by mom, about someone raising bees that produced some kind of cannabis related honey
Forget if it was their diet or exposure to certain pollen, think it was in France
Unsure of the success but any kind of research is a step in the right direction

I use haystacks for a double whammy,
I use toasted shredded coconut or is it shredded toasted coconut
The noodles are a great idea!
Infused coconut oil and infused simple syrup
You get the faster onset from the syrup coupled with the longevity of the oil going through the liver
Flip side, can be a wild ride, you get two take offs

Are you talking about this article? :smile:

I'm just thinking they wouldn't be Keto with the noodles.... right?
That's the article, sometimes I read while stoned, not very conducive to info retention

Unsure about keto
Think those folks eliminate carbs, seems protein heavy and a bit of a stressor on the kidneys
My diet is fruit/vegetable forward then protein and carbs
Still love a bacon cheeseburger every leap year

I've tried them and they taste like rubber bands to me. How do you prepare them? Care to share your secret?
-I rinse the fucker in flowing cold water for solid 5 minutes (to remove some of that disgusting smell)
-Place in rolling boiling water for 8 minutes (if going into a sauce) or 4 minutes (if its going into a stir-fry kind of recipe)
-Rinse the fucker again with cold water (all weird taste will be gone)
- Place in sauce or stir fry...

I agree with you on that, this type will never be "Al dente", you might wanna try an edamame based pasta...It's higher in carbs but the texture is more to your liking and a great option.

edamame.jpg

edamame2.jpg

IMG_20210203_191950.jpg

About to settle down for the night
Teaspoon of infused syrup in some yogurt
It goes into almost any thing and if you need to temper the sweetness you can add some hot sauce ( I use hot sauce powder)
Accidentally used a Chipotle smoked spice rub instead of pecan praline rub in my oatmeal, proof positive chipotle makes anything edible
It tasted pretty good
Smoked chipotle makes awesome chocolate treats, spicy infused hot chocolate made with milk is one of my favorites

I agree with you 100%...chocolate and spicy go hand and hand. I sometimes also like a bit of salt with it, especially on darker chocolate.
Use dark chocolate in most of my infused chocolate treats
The bitterness masks the ever present floral taste in my chocolate edibles, the milk chocolate seems to enhance the floral taste
I scrub my tincture enough to get most of the plant/floral taste out and once you add flavors it pretty much becomes undetectable
Some exceptions, chocolate and peach (two of my favorites)
certain foods with lighter taste/flavor let the cannabis taste linger in the background, not unpleasant just THERE
I have 14 grams set aside for a rigorous scrub of a tincture and then test with the cannalytics test kit
Will probably take the entire kit for me to maybe get one correct test result
Its all in getting the perfect sample on the correct side of the glass plate with "hulk smash" hands, ordered the mechanical pipette
IMG_20210203_211745.jpgu
Found this in Costco, I think
I will use this for the peach sorbet that I will make with the scrubbed tincture
Infuse the syrup that is in with the peaches
Puree all but one peach for the base
Dice remaining peach
All the above gets mixed and into the ice cream maker, diced peaches go in with a couple of minutes left
Yogurts hitting hard, no more posting

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back