Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Keto Infused 'Frosty'

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member

Another recipe that could be infused easily. Couldn't download the images so follow title link to see full article.

KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY

yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is like a frozen mousse.

INGREDIENTS​

• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia sweetener
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS​

Mix all ingredients together using egg beaters or a stand mixer until stiff peaks form.

Place in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.

Place frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into separate small cups.

NUTRITION INFORMATION​

Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Frosty
Amount Per Serving: 421. I’m 3 Calories | 44.5g Fat | 4.9g Total Carbs | 2.8g Fiber | 0.7g Sugar | 0g Sugar Alcohol | 2.7g Protein | 2g Net Carbs

Another recipe that could be infused easily. Couldn't download the images so follow title link to see full article.

KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY

yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is like a frozen mousse.

INGREDIENTS​

• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia sweetener
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS​

Mix all ingredients together using egg beaters or a stand mixer until stiff peaks form.

Place in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.

Place frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into separate small cups.

NUTRITION INFORMATION​

Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Frosty
Amount Per Serving: 421. I’m 3 Calories | 44.5g Fat | 4.9g Total Carbs | 2.8g Fiber | 0.7g Sugar | 0g Sugar Alcohol | 2.7g Protein | 2g Net Carbs

You can infuse the cream, butter, and stevia (I would substitute simple syrup here)

One could also use canna sugar...

But my syrup contains xanthan which may make the frosty into a soft cheese texture
Anybody want a slice of chocolate frosty on their burger.......it would melt in 5 seconds but you could take a pic and gross your friends out
I have mostly positive surprises with the infused syrup but on occasion the gums can do some f*cked up stuff

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back