Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Lemon Ginger & CBD Wellness Shots

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Personally... I think I'd use full spectrum tincture in these shots. But I've left the link they have for CBD oil since I feel this is a fairly reliable site.

lemon-ginger-wellness-shot-scaled-e1648729269106.jpg

Lemon Ginger And CBD Wellness Shots

The theme for this year seems to be anti-inflammation when it comes to health so it’s perfectly fitting that today we’re making Lemon Ginger And CBD Wellness Shots.

Anti-inflammatory can mean so many different things – for starters, it could relate to the state of the world, or the state of your mind, and lastly – to the way you’re feeling in terms of health and wellness.

And what about our beauty? It’s a reflection of what’s going on in the inside – so why not treat your body with love and compassion, while giving it a huge dose of wellness?

These Lemon Ginger And CBD Wellness Shots are refreshing, easy to make, and take little to no effort. Read along as we show you what to do, and how to do it.

What Are The Ingredients?​

Do you ever get pulled in by a recipe by its yummy name, only to find out that you can’t find its exotic ingredients anywhere?

Today’s recipe for wellness is not the case at all.

You might not have fresh ginger and turmeric lying around the house but the grocery store will have it in just about any city or small town.

Here’s what you’ll need:

• Fresh ginger root
  • turmeric
  • lemons
  • Fresh oranges
  • CBD Oil

Do I Need A Juicer?​

Not at all – but you will need something to strain the pulp, and you’ll definitely need a bullet, or a blender – something with a strong blade.

You can grab a strainer with teeny tiny holes, or a generous piece of cheesecloth to strain everything and only have the juice.

Then? Save the pulp and add it to your rice or pasta stirfry for later!

What Else Should I Know About Lemon Ginger And CBD Wellness Shots?​

For starters, you’ll want to sip slow because this combination might be a little spicy for some.

You’ll also want to know that:

• ginger is great for digestion and has anti-inflammatory properties
  • turmeric is the queen of anti-inflammatory
  • lemons are alkaline and perfect in this drink
  • CBD oil has wellness benefits that can not be surpassed and may also help with sore joints, bones, and boost your immune system
  • oranges are rich with vitamin c – perfect for this time of year!

The Recipe​

Refreshing, a little spicy, and loaded with vitatmins an anti-inflammatory properties

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Blending & Straining Time: 2 minutes

Equipment​

• Blender, Bullet or Juicer
  • Cheesecloth ( in case you don't have a juicer)
  • Sharp knife
  • Cutting Board
  • shot glasses or little mason jars ( to keep it cool, fresh and in the fridge)
  • peeler

Ingredients​

• 1 small orange peeled & chopped
  • 2 small lemons peeled & chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh ginger root peeled *optional
  • 1/4 cup turmeric root peeled *optional
  • 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
  • 1 tsp CBD oil

Instructions​

• To a juicer add lemon, orange, ginger and turmeric. Sprinkle black pepper inside, and CBD oil, mix with a fork or spoon to combine. Divide into shot glasses or glasses. Enjoy daily!
  • If you're using a blender, do the same and then at the end you'll need to strain the pulp, and pour your wellness juice into glasses!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back