Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Medicated Carrot Cake for One

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe for One – Single Dose Edibles

Single Serving Edibles: Cannabis Carrot Cake for One (or two)
Single Dose Edibles Recipe – Whole Grain, With No Refined Sugar

This single dose edibles recipe for Cannabis Carrot Cake is quick and easy to make. It’s a single-serving edibles recipe so it only makes one small cannabis carrot cake or two cannabis carrot cake muffins.

This recipe for carrot cannacake uses whole wheat flour and natural turbinado sugar. White flour and white sugar contribute to inflammation and should be avoided.

Cannabis Carrot Cake Edibles Using Cannabutter or Cannaoil

This cannabis carrot cake recipe uses cannabutter or cannaoil (See my tutorial on how to make cannabis coconut oil).

If you only have a few ounces of weed, try my small batch cannabis oil recipe.

Although to be honest, that’s not how I make my oil or butter anymore. Now, I use the Magical Butter Machine. It’s one of the greatest devices I own. The MBM makes my life so much easier.

About Dosing: How To Make Single Serving Edibles
The recipe can be adjusted to the strength/cannabis dose you desire.

How strong this cannacake is, depends on the potency of your cannabutter or cannaoil. The potency of cannabutter and canna-oil varies greatly. Be familiar with your dose and always start small.

One teaspoon of my canna-oil equaled one dose. To make this a single dose edible recipe, I used one teaspoon of my cannabis coconut oil PLUS 2 teaspoons of regular coconut oil.

You can make your carrot cannacake as strong as you prefer. You can even make it more potent and make mini-muffins instead.

Use caution with canna-cake and all edibles.

It takes an hour for effects to set in (Some individuals report that it takes up to four hours before they begin to feel the effects of edibles. It all depends on your individual digestive system.)

I devour this carrot cannacake quickly. It’s delicious, so be careful with dosing.

Why Single-Serving Edibles
I’m the only cannabis consumer in my house and I like creative ways to consume it at home. As much as I love pot brownies, and even though I have 20+ different ways to make them, it takes me too long to eat the entire a batch.

Single dose edibles provide the ideal solution for people who want to enjoy home-baked edibles at home on demand, without using an entire batch of oil on one recipe.

If you love single serving weed edibles, check out my Chocolate CannaCake and my Pot & Pumpkin Spice Muffins.

Kief-cookies (THE easiest edible ever) can also be made as a single serving edible recipe.

Healthy Carrot Cake For One
Go Cannabis-Free, and It’s An Ordinary Small Carrot Cake Recipe

I often make a “virgin” version of this recipe with ordinary butter for my kids. If you just use regular butter instead of cannabutter.

Even without the cannabis, this is a fantastic healthy carrot cake recipe for one.

So if you have the munchies and need a refined-sugar free, whole-grain carrot cake, you can whip up this healthy carrot cake recipe for one in only 20 minutes.

One of my favorite parts of carrot cake is the cream cheese icing. I didn’t have any cream cheese so I threw on a simple sugar glaze.

Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe

Prep Time: 10 Minutes

Bake Time: 15 Minutes

Ready In: 25 Minutes

Ingredients:

• 3 Tablespoons Shredded Carrots
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Tablespoon Melted CannaButter or CannaOil (adjusted to your preferred strength)
  • 4 Tablespoons Whole Grain Flour
  • 2 Tablespoons Natural Cane Sugar
  • 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1/4 Teaspoon Sunflower Lecithin (optional)
  • 1/8 Teaspoon Cinnamon
  • Dash of Ginger
  • Dash of Nutmeg
  • Splash of Vanilla
  • 1 Tablespoon Raisins
  • 1 Tablespoon Chopped Nuts

Directions:

• Combine dry ingredients.
  • Add cannabutter (or cannaoil), egg, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
  • Fold in shredded carrots, raisins, and chopped nuts.
  • Transfer mix into a greased cake pan or a greased muffin pan (makes two muffins).
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Simple Sugar Glaze (Canna-Glaze) Recipe
Ingredients:

• 3-4 Tablespoons Powdered Turbinado Sugar (I run turbinado sugar through a blender.)
  • 1/2 Tablespoon of Canna-Butter (or ordinary butter for ordinary glaze)
  • 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon of Cream
  • Splash of Vanilla

Directions:

Melt butter in a saucepan. Add vanilla and half tablespoon of cream. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Add more cream or more powdered sugar until desired consistency.

Drizzle glaze onto carrot cake.

A little of this sugar glaze goes a long way. You can make this as a cannaglaze (cannabis-infused glaze) by using canna-butter instead of regular butter.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back