Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Notable Quotable

1624025565441.png

"Act in haste. Repent in leisure"

This is a saying I've been thinking about quite a bit lately.

I have an assload of free time and I've been reflecting on some of my actions and choices.

So there was this girl.

I was 21 and she was 19. She thought the world of me. She dressed up in different outfits to make me laugh. She could quote my novel that had been personally printed out and that she carried around at class and made paintings for me and listened to my mixtapes and was always waiting at her phone for my calls.

She died in 2013. Of a meth overdose. 5 years after she sent me a love letter from the psych ward. We weren't speaking at that point. I found out from her mother.

Because I chose a woman who had broken up with me 4 times, and then married me, and then divorced me. And had lied about all the other guys she was fucking.

Her name was Nicki. I've been thinking about her much lately. She was really cool and had spiky red hair and loved RENO 911 and had a laugh that could clear the room. She had no idea how beautiful she was.

She really liked to smoke pot. Back in the day, when she heard my lighter lighting, she would come jumping out of bed and giggle along the way. And not apologize for it.

I guess the lesson I was supposed to learn was that when you find someone who openly loves you ... don't fuck it up. They love you. And they're really cute.

And if you fuck it up two times. You deserve your misery.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back