Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Old forgotten buds

And they don't waste water at all...not very green friendly unless you add a recirculating pump, container plus fittings, say $50, this looks better for our use;
https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B005FBQR38/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A4XRJ8S0WXSO0&psc=1
61EJMOX6cML._SL1500_.jpg

And they don't waste water at all...not very green friendly

Worried about this initially, but is it that much worse than running an electric vacuum pump for the same amount of time? We run water for 15 minutes at a time whenever we use a washing machine or dishwasher. You can also save the water for your plants.

Have one of those hand-held battery-operated vacuum pumps. Works well enough for most uses. Actually use it as a pipette aid.

Note I said for our use, the machine I linked is made to fit the jar sealer and would make burping nice and easy, do it on the shelf where it is and pretty cheap to boot...about $20 in the US for the pump.:thumbsup:

I was sorting through my cupboard looking for a jar yesterday and found quite a stash of old bud from my old caregiver. I put this aside thinking I would make edibles or tincture from it since it wasn't all that great. I think I have a good 1 1/2 oz. to work with, maybe two, of a variety of flavors. It's all starting to get a little crisp though so I think I need to get moving on this.

What to make.....? :thinker:

I was sorting through my cupboard looking for a jar yesterday and found quite a stash of old bud from my old caregiver. I put this aside thinking I would make edibles or tincture from it since it wasn't all that great. I think I have a good 1 1/2 oz. to work with, maybe two, of a variety of flavors. It's all starting to get a little crisp though so I think I need to get moving on this.

What to make.....? :thinker:

I'd say anything with chocolate, or bacon, lol.

We've been eating a chocolate Carmel slab a patient gave us. Not the strongest, but she got the taste and texture just right.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back