Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Maya - Acapulco Gold mama
Lemon, lime and leather terps
She's a beast
Branches/ stems couldn't match her bud weight, so had to help her out and support with bamboo, string
..whatever it took.

Long time since I've posted
Hellooooo my vapor family.

20230919_191228.jpg
20230907_160534.jpg
20230907_160314.jpg

I grew my outdoor plants indoors a bit longer to give them more time to mature during the short growing season here.
Just moved outside 3 days ago,
1696900169687.jpg

Grow sled in action...chasing the sun!

Just popped 4x different strains and will take clones soon for a total of 5x mumma plants...life is good!:razz:
1699694932349.jpg

Gorilla Glue, Cafe Racer, Damnesia, Apple Betty and the 4x large are my old Incredible Bulk.:thumbsup:

A week ago,
1699491517488.jpg

Today (much sunnier), I try to remember to spin each pot 1/4 turn clockwise each night when I bring them undercover.
1700025394954.jpg

I just swapped to 'Budding Nutrients' as the buds are starting to form/set.

Time keeps rolling on, chasing the last bit of sun today, nearly half way?

1702714888825.jpg

Getting sticky and stinky!

1702872330920.png

Fun times ahead!
New clones about to grow into mummas,
1702871313311.jpg

So I had to leave my outdoor hydro under a polycarbonate roofed enclosure while away camping and found temps had reached 33C/91f and suspect may have something to do with the 'fox tails'(new shoots) in the pics,
1704088370190.jpg

1704088370206.jpg

Some leaves have turned yellow with brown tips too and looks like they may be just about done but I should have a month or 2 until harvest time here...any thoughts?
Edit, looks a bit like Potassium deficiency in this chart, not sure how as I have new Canna Nutrients at almost full strength...about 900ppm and I just raised it to 975ppm and PH=5.9
1704103505741.png

Last edited:
So I had to leave my outdoor hydro under a polycarbonate roofed enclosure while away camping and found temps had reached 33C/91f and suspect may have something to do with the 'fox tails'(new shoots) in the pics,
View attachment 51027
View attachment 51028
Some leaves have turned yellow with brown tips too and looks like they may be just about done but I should have a month or 2 until harvest time here...any thoughts?
Edit, looks a bit like Potassium deficiency in this chart, not sure how as I have new Canna Nutrients at almost full strength...about 900ppm and I just raised it to 975ppm and PH=5.9
View attachment 51029
Maybe it's just damage from the stress you think may have caused the foxtails...? I know down here many cutting edge grow ops are experimenting with stressing to purposely cause foxtailing and other weird variations... I think that's how this one place says it's getting extremely high terp, flavonoid and/or possibly dif cannabinoid levels.... or so they claim. Many do seem to go nuts just over foxtails, if only cuz the buds look exotic.... anyway, happy to see you use clean, natural, FREE energy... your girls still look amazing regardless per usual (soooo jealous)...!

So my PH pen needed calibrating, the actual PH was closer to 5.6, so I may have had a bit of nutrient lock-out that caused the spots and yellowing leaves.

happy to see you use clean, natural, FREE energy
And I do not have to worry about the sun being too heavy for the mounts holding it up...my big new LED tried to spoil the party on my new strains by falling on them but they held up to the abuse quite well!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back