Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Protective Dab Mats for your Glass

Moodmats called this one Dust for the color. Silver fades to blue. My favorite because it makes me look all classy, which wasn't happening with her Mint sister. Now you know. I'm classy.
20200519_112119.jpg

I found this company completely by accident tonight, they make a buncha different cool stuff however the category that grabbed me was “DAB MATS & BONG COASTERS”, lol. They are just like moodmats, same material and process but they don’t have a 12-inch size, just 5 and 8. Quite a few die-cut ones as well but the REALLY BIG DEAL is they have official Grateful Dead designs! I squealed like a little girl.

I do feel that their patterns of “seed of life”, “flower of life” and the like don’t look quite as good as their MoodMat predecessors so I steered clear of those. Still, I felt a moral obligation to this community to investigate further, look deeper than the website and see how the quality of these mats look IRL. Don’t worry about the cost, I decided to pay for the sample out of pocket and there won’t be a GoFundMe for this one. However I realised that a single sample might not give an accurate indication of quality so I got another one, just to be safe. Here are the thumbnails:

View attachment 6587 View attachment 6588

Did I mention that they have a Buy One, Get One 50% Off through the holiday season?! And really reasonable shipping costs!
Thank you for sharing that link, they have some great stuff. They have a lot of different size so I got 3 of them. One is for cleaning in the sink and the other two are in my lab perfect for experimenting in style. The quality is the same as moodmat but time will tell if the design on the mat will last.

20200610_125616.jpg

...I see that you have excellent tastes Gal. Nice choice.

More of a dog person, but cats are cool and astro is very much so.

Torn by it, but my favs cat & tiger are prolly gonna get gifted. Who needs that many dab mats?

Really like Trips Are For Kids tooo. So messed up but makes me smile
Trips Are For Kids is swell, but that third eye freaks me out. Kid sees too much.
Who needs that many dab mats? Ummm... I'm not sure need is the word, but I have a few...
It didn't occur to me there was a limit...
20200717_140616.jpg

My latest Moodmat, bought to welcome home my WoodScents.

...I see that you have excellent tastes Gal. Nice choice.

More of a dog person, but cats are cool and astro is very much so.

Torn by it, but my favs cat & tiger are prolly gonna get gifted. Who needs that many dab mats?

Really like Trips Are For Kids tooo. So messed up but makes me smile
My cat sleep’s with me these daze’s?
As a kitten never, however as a old remnant she does.
My little dog need’s death! Her cuteness keep’s her alive. ( noisemaker while I read)
My daughter got her when she was in elementary school !
White Trash reading at present.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back