Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Reading and Studying with Cannabis

Competed with a grade school pal to read a book a day, including ERB.
For work, on any given day, might need to read a few hundred pages of government reports,rules, guidance, etc. Occasionally, some science.
Not much patience for it outside of work, but the current US administration demands it. Probably foolish to try to add books.

Sadly, no patience for Chalmers. Verbose and disorganized. Rather than edit, he expects readers to choose the level of verbosity they'd like. (To be fair, he provides guidance for hacking through his jungle of words).

Found this TED talk where he was forced to be concise.

Sounds like a disappointing non-answer.

Next! Any recommendations in recent consciousness or cosmology? Watched some of the "Before the Big Bang" interview series. Found it similarly disappointing, for the most part, but it's clear that our universe is far bigger and stranger than we thought - again.

My sister who speak’s 5 languages and friend’s with many internationally well known scholars and artists!
She looks at life different than I?
My wife is a well educated woman and firing hot!

Life is what you make it!

Christoper HITCHENS is my favorite writer however many others that R amazing 2-me!

Fake science I don’t like?
Carl SAGAN 4 space !
Mark TWAIN boyhood stories!
Steven PINKER, Jerry COYNE, Richard DAWKINS, Sam HARRIS R worth reading in my option 4-what’s it worth?
Graham HANCOCK is friend’s with Randall!
I’m waiting for SALMAN RUSHIE book’s 2-arrive!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back