Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Retail Retailer Advertising

My guess on that is an incorrectly loaded weight on that item.
Wrong guess, I quizzed them on it and got the old...it is what it is answer from them.
NewVape were second-highest for shipping but that at least would have taken a box...US$108 (3 years ago before postage went up) and DrDabber is the new king of shipping gouging at US$149 for a Switch with an extra cup...the extra concentrate cup added US$49 to the shipping total, that's what I call a gouge!
Most other vapes from the US are usually 50 or under eg, HR and Boundless.
But rumor has it Greenlane has been busy with another forum....
I wondered why I have had messages deleted over there of late when I bag certain vapes...got told my answers were irrelevant so I have been unwatching everything except stuff of relevance to me...

Well... not FC... my understanding is they don’t have sponsors. Yet. But rumor has it Greenlane has been busy with another forum....

Not mine. I’m no sell out. :cool:

While not the forum I was referring to, it would appear I was mistaken and that FC does have sponsors now. They are listed in their 'Supporting Retailers' thread.

While not the forum I was referring to, it would appear I was mistaken and that FC does have sponsors now. They are listed in their 'Supporting Retailers' thread.
Only just seen this.
I'd say Greenlane 'own' FC.
Pretty foolhardy to have 5 of your 6 sources of income owned by the same company. They pull the plug and FC is fukd.

Quote from FC.
'The inherent conflict of interest doesn't jive with the pro-end-user focus this site has always had.'

Sorry but there is clearly a conflict of interest now.

Hey, Guys! here is Healthcabin, I am Marketing Manager of healthcabin, healthcabin.net is a premier online vape store offering industry leading selection of original electronic cigarettes vaping gears and accessories.(just like geekvape, smok, uwell, vaporesso, voopoo etc.) we usually update vape promotions, new arrivals and coupon codes in our vape online store, in Healthcabin, you can get a cheapest price, any problem, pls contact support@healthcabin.net
New Coupon: AUG15 (15% OFF SITEWIDE IN AUGUST SALE)
Sale: https://www.healthcabin.net/blog/category/promotion/
Email:support@healthcabin.net
Webiste:https://www.healthcabin.net/

Attachments

• August sale at healthcabin.jpg
    August sale at healthcabin.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 102
Welcome to the forum @Alfred, looking forward to seeing what you have for the community!

How to vape?​

There are two ways to inhale vape: mouth-to-lung inhalation MTL and direct lung inhalation DTL.
how-to-vape?
how-to-vape?

Mouth-to-lung inhalation MTL​

The easiest way to start vaping for the first time is that you can imitate the action of inhaling from a cigarette. Make sure the device is ready before inhaling. The process is to inhale the steam into your mouth and then inhale it from your mouth to your lungs. This inhalation method is suitable for small vape products. When inhaling, the oral muscles first generate suction. When the steam is inhaled in the mouth, the transition time is about 1-2 seconds before entering the lungs. Thus avoiding minimal coughing. In fact, this inhalation technique mimics the motion of smoking a traditional cigarette. Its characteristic is that the steam has a transition in the mouth and then enters the lungs.

Direct inhalation of DTL into the lungs​

First, check the equipment and prepare it for inhalation. Use your lips to contact the mouth cap of the atomizer to form a short closed space (you need to pay attention to prevent air leakage when inhaling). Just like breathing air, use the suction of your lungs to gently and slowly inhale the vapor directly into your lungs. The whole process is a state of enjoyment! It is forbidden to inhale steam quickly, forcefully, or in a short period of time! Easy to cause damage to the lungs.
Characteristics of the above two methods: When inhaling from the mouth to the lungs, the suction and closed space are formed in the mouth. The oral cavity forms a buffering transit function! Subconsciously, the body feels safer. When inhaled directly into the lungs, the suction and closed space are the lungs + mouth. It has no buffer space to directly contact the lungs, so we need to inhale the steam slowly and gently to prevent coughing. Enjoy it like breathing air.
how-to-vape2-jpg.webp

How to exhale steam​

Any form of vape will exhale vapor in two ways, including nicotine vape, CBD vaporizers, etc.
The first way: exhale the steam through your nose. You just need to hold your mouth tightly while exhaling the steam.
Second way: Exhale the steam from your mouth. You just need to close your nose tightly.
In fact, the human mouth and nose are connected and can flexibly meet your needs. I believe the above method is quite easy for you.

Precautions​

1. Read the instruction manual: Read the instruction manual of the vape carefully to understand the basic operation and maintenance methods of the device. 2. Make sure the vape remains fully charged. 3. When filling e-liquid, wax, and other materials, you need to follow the tools provided with the device to avoid oil leakage or oil spillage. 4. Inhale correctly: Inhale gently into the mouth, making sure to master the mouth-to-lung or mouth-to-mouth technique. 5. When using the vaporizer for the first time, adjust the voltage to the minimum value, and slowly increase the value to your preferred position.
When you first vape, the way you inhale matters! If you inhale incorrectly, it may result in a cough or an unpleasant experience, if you are unsure of the optimal draw power of your vape, or if your device does not have adjustable voltage to make the vapor volume and flavor better suit you. We recommend the Yocan brand as your best choice for buying a vaporizer.
7-jpg.webp

Reasons to use vape​

Obviously, vaping has become the best choice for adults to quit smoking. Vape were originally invented to reduce dependence on cigarettes. Due to its odorless properties, it is popular in public places, offices, etc. In terms of health, vaping is still defined as a product with health concerns. It has its advantages and disadvantages. But it is a great alternative for people who need to quit smoking. Vapes are products that are thought to reduce the harm you do when you choose to smoke. And when it comes to saving you more money, it’s 70% cheaper than smoking.

The medical application of CBD vape​

CBD is one of several cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant that does not produce psychoactive effects. On the contrary, in the medical field, CBD is considered to be helpful in treating a variety of diseases and symptoms, such as anti-spasmodic, anti-anxiety and anti-depressant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, cardiovascular protective, anti-tumor, etc. CBD vape quickly delivers CBD into the body through atomization and inhalation.

Which vape brand should I try?​

It’s important to find an established and high-quality vape brand to ensure you have a high-quality experience. You can also get more news at vape forums or offline exhibitions. It’s best to experience a few different types of products to compare. Yocan vaporizer products are recommended here. Well-known brands in the e-cigarette industry have more than 10 years of industry experience. Can provide you with better pre-sales and after-sales services.
3-1-jpg.webp

How to use Yocan Kodo Animal Series?​

KODO ANIMAL SERIES BETTRY

Since the Yocan Kodo Animal series was launched, it has received a large number of inquiries from fans. I think the reason why it is popular among people is that it has powerful functions in palm-sized size and is extremely cost-effective.
KODO ANIMAL SERIES BETTRY

Yocan Kodo Animal series CBD battery features​

1. Small size, many functions: 60*23.517.3MM. CBD battery that integrates multiple functions is the best companion for travel and outdoor use.
  2. Add animal design elements: Kodo animal series equipment provides 10 animals with different attributes (elephant, tiger, wolf, lion, gorilla, crocodile, cat, snake, dog, and shark.) Let Yocan brand products have personality! Wild side!
  3. Large-capacity battery: The blessing of a 900MAH large battery allows the device to have stable and continuous output. For example, when you are playing outdoors, you can concentrate on enjoying the fun of the journey. You don’t have to worry about whether the e-cigarette has power, its continuous power will protect you!
Yocan Kodo Animal Series banner

Daily use functions of Yocan Kodo Animal series​

1. Turn on and off: When turning on the machine, you need to install the 510 threaded cart in advance. Press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. You will see that the device has been turned on and the green light will flash 5 times slowly. The same operation is done to turn it off. You will see the red light flash 5 times slowly.
2. Voltage adjustment: When the device is powered on, quickly press the button three times to adjust the voltage, and the voltage level can be adjusted in a loop. Yocan Kodo Animal series can adjust three levels (2.5V, 3.0V, 3.5V). You will find that the light is on: When the blue light is on for one second, it means that the device is at 2.5V. When the green light is on for one second, the device voltage is at 3.0V. The red light is on for one second, indicating that the device voltage is 3.5V. The voltage level has a memory function: when you restart the device, the voltage value used before the shutdown will be displayed, and you do not need to adjust the voltage level you are familiar with again.
3. Preheating function: When you need the 10-second automatic preheating function, you need to press the button twice in succession, the blue light will stay on, and the working voltage is 1.8V at this time. After 10 seconds, the device stops working and the blue light flashes slowly 5 times.
4. On-demand mode: Just long press the button and the device will keep outputting. When the output time is greater than 15 seconds, the red light flashes 5 times to indicate the end of the work. When you don’t need the supply, just release the button.
Yocan Kodo Animal series CBD battery features

Other function tips of Yocan Kodo Animal series​

The device automatically detects the load when connected to the 510 cart and the green light will illuminate for one second. When charging, plug in the USB-C cable, and the red light will stay on. When fully charged, the light will automatically go out. At the same time, the Yocan Kodo Animal series also has low voltage protection, no-load reminder, short circuit protection, etc. For details, please refer to the Yocan manual. It is worth noting that the Yocan Kodo Animal series supports vapes above 0.8 ohms. And Yocan vape is prohibited from being used while charging.

Can Yocan Affiliate Program earn high returns?

Yocan recently launched an affiliate promotion program. This plan has been started, if you need it, please contact us! Make more money! Live a better life! All those who promote Yocan productsthrough the affiliate promotion program will win high commissions from Yocan officials! No matter who you are, as long as you participate in the Yocan affiliate promotion program and continue to work hard to promote your business, I believe you will be the successful person! You will have the possibility to make more people in need make transactions with you and become your friends, providing more opportunities for you or those who want to cooperate with us. And successfully obtain higher profits from it!

Why join the Yocan affiliate program?
Because Yocan Affiliate Program offers high commission subsidies, it may be the part you care about most. Yocan has prepared a sufficiently attractive commission plan for you. After promoting Yocan products through the affiliate program, you can get 10% commission from every sale generated by your audience. Secondly, we provide your audience with a 10% discount on the first order. This is the most attractive part of Yocan Affiliate Program, which can provide high discounts for you and your audience, empower you, and help you easily expand your business!
Who can join the affiliate program?
This Yocan Alliance Cooperation Plan has no restrictions on all partners. Anyone can cooperate with Yocan in any way, whether you are an individual, a company representative, etc., at work or at home? As long as you want, make time for it as your hobby. I think you will succeed! Looking forward to your active participation in the Yocan Alliance Promotion Plan! For more details (such as: How to participate in the Yocan Alliance Plan? How much commission can the Yocan Alliance Plan get? The detailed steps of the Yocan Alliance Plan?), please click on the official introduction article of Yocan!

Yocan UNI battery color upgrade: vote for your favorite color!

Recently, our Yocan Uni new color samples have been debugged, and we want to upgrade the Uni battery to the latest color. We will give you the new color for review, and we hope you can help us cast your precious vote to see which colors are your favorite. There is a corresponding digital code under each color. Please leave us a message with the digital code. We will notify the Yocan department of the color with the highest number of votes. We will notify the Yocan department of the color with the highest number of votes, thank you for your support! Please reply to us via Yocan forum.
The following is a picture of the new color sample of Yocan Uni:

Last edited:
Yocan official website has launched a newYocan Kodo Plusbest 510 vape battery giveaway event. The event has started, and I wish all fans can get the prizes they want as they wish. Yocan Kodo Plus is one of Yocan battery's representative works! It is a very excellent best 510 vape battery! This event also brings heavy prizes! Join the event and win great gifts.

Contents of this giveaway
First place: will receive a brand new Yocan Kodo Plus 510 battery!
Second place: will receive a Yocan Black Go smart e rig dab, a high-end sub-brand of Yocan!
Third place: will receive a Yocan iCan e rig!
Event time: August 23, 2024 – September 2, 2024
Number of winners: 3
Summary of the advantages of Yocan Kodo Plus
1.Yocan Kodo Plus has a 510 thread standard. It is compatible with all 510 thread atomizers on the market. 2. Secondly, the integrated aluminum alloy body has been upgraded. The curved and smooth body has a high-quality feel and exquisite appearance. 3. The new Kodo Plus has five-speed one-button voltage adjustment. You can accurately switch back and forth with one-button voltage adjustment. There are five voltage designs (2.4V-2.8V-3.2V-3.6V-4.0V), and the screen digital display is dynamic and regular! 4. 900 mAh large battery blessing. As we all know, Yocan batteries have a high reputation in the industry. A big reason for this is that it is small in size, can accommodate many functions and a powerful battery to provide it with a steady stream of power!
Related Article
1.New Generation Upgraded Yocan Kodo Plus 510 Battery Giveaway
2.Yocan Kodo Plus: Best 510 Vape Pen Battery for All Vape Batteries
3.Yocan Kodo Plus User Manual Download

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back