Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Feedback Retailer & Manufacturer Feedback

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
This thread is for member feedback of their experiences with Retailers who participate and post here at VaporAsylum. Please keep in mind our rules regarding company bashing when posting. Retailers may respond to customers in this thread, however it is not a conversational thread and detailed conversation should be done via the private message system. Please remember that no personal information should be posted without the consent of both parties. Should there be a resolution to an issue this may also be posted.

Last edited:
I have received great customer from VaporWarehouse before and after the sale. AJ and Vapor Rae have both been generous with their time and very patient and helpful.
Shipping was fast, discrete and well packaged.

I've had excellent customer service from Smokin' J's. They were very responsive to emails. In fact I heard from J (the owner) himself. Shipping was fast, discrete and well packaged.

I highly recommend both of these companies. They exceeded my expectations.

AJ @VaporWarehouse is "da man" for sure.
Randy @PuffItUp has provided all star service to me for 10 years.. and still has exceeded expectations at every turn.
Somehow he always manages to surprise me by getting better each time!

....another fan of Randy's @ puffitup...most professional, excellent customer service ...no excuses..they just deliver..promptly...professionally ...every fuckin time.

The best Customer Service I have ever experienced, barr none, for any service or product, has been without a doubt the service provided by George and his team at Dynavap.

They are a pleasure to work with. Customers orders are made with constant interaction with the customer to ensure that the end product meets and exceeds the customers vision. Dynavap constantly measures the pulse of their customers desires to ensure their products are always evolving to higher and higher standards. Highly recommended!

A straight up FANTASTIC COMPANY!!

The best Customer Service I have ever experienced, barr none, for any service or product, has been without a doubt the service provided by George and his team at Dynavap.

They are a pleasure to work with. Customers orders are made with constant interaction with the customer to ensure that the end product meets and exceeds the customers vision. Dynavap constantly measures the pulse of their customers desires to ensure their products are always evolving to higher and higher standards. Highly recommended!

A straight up FANTASTIC COMPANY!!

How did I forget DynaVap, yeh I had an excellent time ordering my VapCap, really personal service. These guys bend over backwards to be helpful.

Hmmn, that first line makes it tough as VA is still in its roots. Though I do see several already. DynaVap, EdsTnT, PIU, and @mvapes all jump off the page. Awesome interactions with these artists/retailers, thanks for the good times!

20181003_004347.jpg
20181003_005057.jpg

I ordered a bag last week - Revelry - they are odour absorbing bags

I ordered one from cloudcave.com.au

First time dealing with them - GREAT CS

I made the purchase originally

They refunded me next morning with an email saying that the bag I wanted is out of stock

The fulla offered me an upgrade to the next bag up if I would like to reorder the one I wanted- an extra $40 for free

I thanked him and took the offer and said that I wanted a Ti carb cap he had on the site also

He offered to throw the carb cap in also

He sent the bag Yesterday and it got here today - great post

When arrived the bag is great quality and really holds the smell in perfectly, surprised at how well - carbon filters in the lining

Also he sent the carb cap and some sample humidifiers, a dab stick, a silicone mat, two silicone storage containers, rolling papers and cardboard filters, a joint case, a hydro magazine,

All for free and on top of the upgraded bag, PLUS free post

All because they did not have the original bag that I wanted

So very happy with my products, but also the store

I will def buy from them again and thought I would give them a plug.....

The bags are great too btw if anyone could use such a thing

Last edited:
Christmas present is coming this week
This will be the third time
Fingers crossed
Either vape stuff or a homogenizer I think
I think two weeks after Christmas you have to tell me what you did not get me
And stop blaming it on the post office

Canceled
Zero for three
Wife ordered from disorderly conduction and got an email saying the order was being processed
Then another saying the order label had been made
Then nothing
Checked the tracking to find out the label got canceled and the package never left
They still have my money
Retailers if you tell someone you sent something then cancel it and keep the money
That's stealing, disorderly conduction
Number I called bumped me to a message center with a different number
Seems really sketchy, did not know she was ordering from them

IMG_20220210_140338.jpg

Last edited:
Canceled
Zero for three
Wife ordered from disorderly conduction and got an email saying the order was being processed
Then another saying the order label had been made
Then nothing
Checked the tracking to find out the label got canceled and the package never left
They still have my money
Retailers if you tell someone you sent something then cancel it and keep the money
That's stealing, disorderly conduction
Number I called bumped me to a message center with a different number
Seems really sketchy, did not know she was ordering from them

View attachment 33987

Follow up
They were in touch after I contacted them
Did not have my desired color
Not sure what to make of this
The fulfillment emails were erroneous, human error or cart before the horse
Told them I would wait for the black and hope for the best
Here is the situation
They state once your package leaves its up to the delivery service
This puts the responsibility on the carrier they choose but you have to deal with if any problems occur
Couple this with sending a notice that your order has been sent and no package arrives when you paid for expedited shipping and you can see my predicament
Stated in a message on the site that nobody was trying to scam me
Again I have to ask retailers to put yourselves in our position
You have my money, my order and you have not communicated proactively with me
What are we suppose to think?
Mind reading is not in my bag of tricks
As much of a pain in the ass as it is please communicate!

Follow up
They were in touch after I contacted them
Did not have my desired color
Not sure what to make of this
The fulfillment emails were erroneous, human error or cart before the horse
Told them I would wait for the black and hope for the best
Here is the situation
They state once your package leaves its up to the delivery service
This puts the responsibility on the carrier they choose but you have to deal with if any problems occur
Couple this with sending a notice that your order has been sent and no package arrives when you paid for expedited shipping and you can see my predicament
Stated in a message on the site that nobody was trying to scam me
Again I have to ask retailers to put yourselves in our position
You have my money, my order and you have not communicated proactively with me
What are we suppose to think?
Mind reading is not in my bag of tricks
As much of a pain in the ass as it is please communicate!

Disorderly Conduction cleared this up quickly
I would recommend them, especially in the current state of things
Added some extras for the small wait
Would also recommend VgoodieZ
Order arrived quickly and they passed the dreaded glass test

I forgot entirely about this thread lol
I see I posted way back in 2018
So many good and bad interactions I have had between then and now, I can't remember them all haha

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back