Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Science guy here....

Basement Farmer

I took and appreciated statistics in college and use it daily.

.....for averages I find a Sm. of Citrix Crumble lasts me an hour or two..
20200720_194854.jpg

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

I took and appreciated statistics in college and use it daily.

.....for averages I find a Sm. of Citrix Crumble lasts me an hour or two..View attachment 19879
I dreaded statistics for years, and was thrilled I managed to get my first degree without it. When I went for another degree, there it was, statistics. Anatomy, physiology, micro-biology, didn't throw me, but statistics had me concerned. Numbers move on me. Like dyslexia, but numbers not words. I went to a neurologist/therapist, then signed up. I have to say, I loved that class. Not only is statistics useful, but the professor, my classmates, my study group, were wonderful. I have over 300 units of college credits, and statistics is the class I look back on most fondly.

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
I dreaded statistics for years, and was thrilled I managed to get my first degree without it. When I went for another degree, there it was, statistics. Anatomy, physiology, micro-biology, didn't throw me, but statistics had me concerned. Numbers move on me. Like dyslexia, but numbers not words. I went to a neurologist/therapist, then signed up. I have to say, I loved that class. Not only is statistics useful, but the professor, my classmates, my study group, were wonderful. I have over 300 units of college credits, and statistics is the class I look back on most fondly.
Statistics in a CIVILIZED work environment is very useful.
If I knew statistic’s when I was in High School Thing’s May have been even more like a dream!
Not complaining really just glad to be on the , “PALE BLUE DOT” English speaking human’s call EARTH.

Basement Farmer

As mathematics go, beyond basic arithmetics, statistics is probably one of most used disciplines. People use it daily without even realizing it....not that they do the actual crunching.

I had a young family while attending college and literally went from the delivery room to stats class after being up all night because we could not miss a single lecture..

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
As mathematics go, beyond basic arithmetics, statistics is probably one of most used disciplines. People use it daily without even realizing it....not that they do the actual crunching.

I had a young family while attending college and literally went from the delivery room to stats class after being up all night because we could not miss a single lecture..
I went back to school to educate my dazed brain.
Statical math was so useful to measure effectiveness of productivity in a work environment!

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr