Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram........

7816A013-F689-4E9A-97A8-CED48C9D13DD.jpeg

I keep getting put in a Facebook time out. I’m trying to figure it out. I’m on my best behavior. Not getting into political arguments. I was looking online trying to figure out why I’m being in this 24 hr suspension. I tried contacting FB to find out why. No response from them. I checked to see if someone had made another acct in my name, nobody had. I do delete at least one person each day that’s trying to be my friend, someone I don’t know.

It says online if you scroll down too quickly on FB they think you are a bot. Maybe it’s that! It’s starting to piss me off because I don’t know why. I still can look but I can’t respond or add anything. I don’t respond that much or add. So I guess it doesn’t matter but it’s bugging me I know I asked about this once before, it’s still happening. With all the hateful things that are posted this surprises me. If something I see I don’t like I have things hid from that person. Not getting into arguments. I don’t talk about pot either because of my relatives. Not posting any naked pictures ha ha ha.

Last edited:
I recently added someone on FB because her husband is friends with me from a long time ago. I innocently wanted just to see what this person was doing. He’s living in a different state than I do, across the U.S. She wanted to be my friend because I was friends on FB with her husband. His wife constantly is posting about a new pair shoes or article of clothing, going out to breakfast, working out and selfies about everything under the sun. She shares everything about everything she’s doing on FB. All this drama as well about something or someone that did her wrong. A big emergency and it turns out to be nothing. It’s exhausting! i ignore at this point. I see people make joint Facebook accounts, maybe do that if you are worried about your spouse.

Also this person has a new job that they are learning. How do people have so much time on their hands? There’s only 24 hours in a day. i think I will snooze her. Thank goodness for those features. I may just block this person. I don’t know her, it’s just what I see. Her husband doesnt even post anything. I didn’t message him or anything. I wasn’t being disrespectful of his marriage. This is why I didn’t join FB. Makes life more complicated. I had a friend that was really insistent that I join now that I’m retired.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back