Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant That Thread About Women Started By A Straight Dude

So I got in trouble. AGAIN.

Goddamn college girls.

So, when I was college age, no college girls would give me the time of day.

Now that I'm older, well.... they all want to talk to me. Especially when they see my lady friend.

This is NOT a bragging post. I've grown rather weary of being bitched at about something out of my control and I'm literally confused.

The place where lady friend and I go generally is a hub in the center of where the post office and gas station and market and tattoo parlor and where a shit ton of college housing is. It's a scene, man.

And this girl, if you've been following this forum, the girl who shouted out to me about how sexy my car is - which it isn't - happened to be there at the ice cream shop. Fuck.

I don't know what is with this girl, but she walks over, sits down, and flirts with me right in front of Sierra. And this girl, Stephanie, makes it readily and abundantly clear what she's interested in. And it's just the three of us sitting there. I could not believe it. Sierra was fuming to the point she didn't even know what to do.

So we get home and Sierra.... uh .... let's just say she climbed on top.

I asked her about the situation afterward and what the deal is, and she says it's my glasses and my hair.

What?

"You've got this little bit of grey on the sides and your hair sticks up. It's like spikey and curly and it sticks straight up. That girl obviously likes it and you are not to talk to her without my supervision ever."

So to the women who post on thie forum ... did I win the lottery? Am I in The Matrix? Or is this a Thing?

I don't know what is with this girl, but she walks over, sits down, and flirts with me right in front of Sierra. And this girl, Stephanie, makes it readily and abundantly clear what she's interested in. And it's just the three of us sitting there. I could not believe it. Sierra was fuming to the point she didn't even know what to do.
Sierra needs to up her game. If some little chickie did that to my man while I was there.... she would see the Detroit in me....

Of course, Stephanie might have thought Sierra was your daughter.... :razz2:

Dude. Low blow. :rofl:

But you're right. She's a little mouse when it comes to me.

She's learning.

The look on her face after the Stephanie incident. ... I'm surprised knives didn't start flying.

So ... yeah.

Lady friend has decided she has all sorts of crushes on musicians from way back when.

So on one wall, she has a poster of Jimi Hendrix.

Another wall, Jim Morrison.

Another wall, Morrissey.

So we walked around Asheville the other day, which is basically the Austin of North Carolina, and we've been listenting to a lot of 60's Bob Dylan.

She finds a poster of him from that time. It's now "The fourth wall."

So I decide to hang up a poster of early 2000's Kylie Minogue on the ceiling. She doesn't seem to mind. She ... uh... likes to be on top.

So Harley is her favorite, but Sierra is in love with Ratcatcher 2.

She loves rats and mice but we can't have them in the house - they would die of fright with all the cats around.

Yeah, this movie is fun and funny. It will also have you in tears.

If you don't fall in love with this girl by the end of the video ... then ...

I don't know what to say to you.

Kate cracks me up.

Her character here is clearly based on Judy Garland, as well as other Hollywood starlets of the time.

Easy to laugh about, though awful to think about how much of it is based in truth.

It reminds me of this situation that happened a few years back.

This girl who was a dear friend of mine - we've drifted apart since then - well a group of us were coming down from a coked-up Mario Kart game night we would do on Mondays where we worked. It was a place that had a movie screen and patrons ate dinner while watching a movie.

So when the owner was out of town - Sundays and Mondays - a group of the cooks and bartenders would hook up the video games and play on the movie screen. Fun times.

So one night, she and I were coming down, drinking, off on our own. And she, out of nowhere, and after many drinks, launches into the story of how much she had been abused, mentally and physically, while growing up. It was some of the most horrible things I've ever heard.

Then she brings up how her father had one night grabbed her and thrown her against the wall so hard that she went crashing through it and into the other room.

For some reason ... we both started laughing. And it turned into a laugh attack.

Why? I don't know. Maybe in the face of the how horrific it was, we didn't know how else to react. And so we laughed. And continued laughing to the point everyone else in the place started laughing too.

It's a weird place, this planet Earth. I guess sometimes you just have to laugh at how horrendous it can be.

I'm not saying it's right. But that's what happened.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back