Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

I remember the crowd bottling Powderfinger off the stage back in 94. Mind you I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to have then support Pantera. Good Aussie band but supporting Pantera? Bad move :lol:

I remember the crowd bottling Powderfinger off the stage back in 94. Mind you I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to have then support Pantera. Good Aussie band but supporting Pantera? Bad move :lol:

Wow. That pairing is odd. There are some great Aussie bands out there, and have been out there, that deserve to be heard. How many people know AC/DC is an Australian band?

Wow. That pairing is odd. There are some great Aussie bands out there, and have been out there, that deserve to be heard. How many people know AC/DC is an Australian band?

Australia had some truly awesome bands in the 1970-90's. TBH I only like the Bon Scott AC/DC. Powderfinger were young & their manager should have known better than to get them to tour with Pantera. If I remember correctly Silverchair supported them as well.

The best Aussie band ever may just be the mighty Cosmic Psychos. Just top blokes to have a beer or 10 with.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back