Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Third Anniversary Giveaway

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
It's hard to believe... but our third year here at the forum came and went... 420 came and went.... and there was no giveaway. Why you may ask? Because of shelter in place, I was unable to go to a post office to mail anything. So I didn't feel I should start a contest where the winner couldn't get their prize for who knows how long..... and every time I thought things were going to change...

200w-2.gif

But... things are finally starting to ease up and now.......

200-2.gif

LET'S HAVE A GIVEAWAY!!!! Better late than never right? :biggrin:

VaporAsylum is giving away an Arizer Air II in cobalt blue.

IMG_6797.jpg

Included in this is:
  • 1 x Air II Portable Micro-Heater
  • 1 x Air II Battery
  • 
1 x Air II USB Charger /Power Adapter
  • 
1 x Air II Glass Aroma Tube (70mm)
 in PVC Travel Tube
  • 1 x Air II Tipped Glass Aroma Tube (70mm) in PVC Travel Tube
  • 
1 x Air II Glass Aroma Dish
  • 2 x Air II Silicone Stem Caps
  • 1 x Air II Belt-Clip Carry Case
  • 
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
  • 
4 x Air II Stainless steel Filter Screens
  • 1 x Sample Aromatic Botanicals
  • 1 x Air II Owners Manual

I ordered from @420edc and his package comes with an extra stem and a hard shell carrying case. But Mark also threw in a couple 'extras.' So... in addition you will get:

• An extra 18650 battery
  • One cobalt blue 3D curved aroma tube
  • One cobalt blue 3D straight aroma tube
  • One cobalt blue Hubble Bubble curved aroma tube

IMG_6791.jpg

But wait.... is there more? You betcha! No prize would be complete without a little something something VaporAsylum! So I had a leather 'billfold made up that can carry the Air II along with a couple accessories...

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6788.JPG

So what do you need to do to win? Guess the weight of the herb inside this jar.......

IMG_6813.JPG

RULES:

• OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS.
  • ONE ENTRY PER DAY, PER MEMBER.
  • CONTEST ENDS ON SUNDAY, MAY 17TH AT MIDNIGHT EDT. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY MAY 18TH.
  • MEMBER WITH THE CLOSEST GUESS WINS. IF MULTIPLE MEMBERS GUESS THE CORRECT AMOUNT, THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE GUESSED CORRECTLY WILL WIN. MEMBER MUST CLAIM THEIR PRIZE BY MAY 24TH OR THE NEXT CLOSEST GUESS WILL WIN THE PRIZE.
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
32 grams

But wait.... is there more?
hahahaha....I think I need a Veg-a-matic....'cause its slices, dices, and juliennes potatoes. haha Maybe for the next contest.
1588867186048.png

38.3g...nice comp

Price is Right rules? Closest without going over?

22 g

hahahaha....I think I need a Veg-a-matic....'cause its slices, dices, and juliennes potatoes. haha Maybe for the next contest.
View attachment 18243

LOL, it's Veg-O-Matic and I've got one and it's awesome! My mom got it when I was a kid. I've still got the original box and instructions, too. The dogs hate it because it works best when you slam it down hard.

Oooo i think 35 g...

todays guess is 32.5 grams ... great giveaway ... good luck everybody!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back