Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Vapexhale Cloud Plus Bamboo Fix

MGG

I have an original vapexhale cloud plus (not the Evo model)
unfortunately after many years of use the top of the gong has come off.

This is very distressing as this is my primary vaporizer.
I don't really want to dig through 100's of pages on old vapexhale posts
so I was wondering if someone had any insight on what to do in this situation.

Can the bamboo be taken out of the cloud plus?
is there a way to fix it?
am I forced to get an evo (something I really don't want to do)
I don't have that much money, to me the glass stem doesn't seem that difficult to replicate,
if anyone has any insight it would be appreciated :(

So what did the manufacture tell you? (support@vapexhale.com) I would ask them first because they probably have the most experience with the vaporizer and a reputation to protect. Good Luck

I've contacted Seibo (stonemonkey55) directly.
Waiting for response, i'm sure he's used to people asking this kind of thing.

I seem to remember people replacing the bamboo in the OG Cloud. I have a feeling it's a doable fix. The issue may be whether or not they still have parts. I think the size may have changed with the EVO. In fact... if I'm not mistaken @lazylathe was involved with the fix?

I'm impressed, btw...I don't hear of many of those OG Clouds around anymore. I went through three of them personally.
Let us know how it turns out.

I seem to remember people replacing the bamboo in the OG Cloud. I have a feeling it's a doable fix. The issue may be whether or not they still have parts. I think the size may have changed with the EVO. In fact... if I'm not mistaken @lazylathe was involved with the fix?

I'm impressed, btw...I don't hear of many of those OG Clouds around anymore. I went through three of them personally.
Let us know how it turns out.

Damn 3!
Yeah to be honest i'm surprised it lasted this long,
i'm still super bummed out about it though..
:(

I have been known to fix old Clouds...
However Seibo will NOT sell just the bamboo, i have asked numerous times.
Their reply is to either buy a new one or look for another vaporizer, they DO NOT repair any Clouds anymore.
It's EVO or bust unfortunately...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back