Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Video game name tags.

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
Hi all, probably not too many here that game. I don’t much these days but I do have all the gaming systems. If anyone is on these, thought it would be cool to add each other.

PSN: Kurt_Digglur

GT: HaHa Kurtdigglr

Nintendo Switch: Don’t know my FC off top of my head but if you have one, we can exchange.

I play mostly on the PlayStation and Switch because I have them in my vape spot.

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
@Helios the switch lite looks cool. I do like being able to play on the big screen though. If you’re just going to use it for handheld mode and don’t couch multiplayer it would be a great purchase. The switch is highly popular now so it has tons and tons of games.

Helios

Stick foot in Mouth, Get Athletes Tongue.
same here, gave away my older XB/PS regretfully. I go through phases particularly in winter months where its too f'ng cold to do much so 'casual' gaming helps with downtime from work. as much as I would love the updated better battery 'Switch' console not sure yet if it will win me over as much as the lite will, the price point is a deciding factor. and seems the lite version is more of a true mobile successor than the full fledged model bells and whistles to boot. disposable income seems like a distant star these days.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr