Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What is the best budget vaporizer you have used

I did enjoy my terp pen
Then I got the Headbanger and haven't looked back

I tend o agree as far as a home portable, the HB takes some beating but having a TP in your breast pocket when out and about is great for a single sneaky puff...good fun!

I tend o agree as far as a home portable, the HB takes some beating but having a TP in your breast pocket when out and about is great for a single sneaky puff...good fun!
Out and about is Headbanger with cups for me
Way easier and can be done without being sneaky in front of people as it appears to be an ecig

I mean sneaky as in having a puff while pushing the shopping trolley or while the boss is trying on the 10th pair of pants or what have you, I dont even take it out of my pocket. hehe

I shouldn't have said anything bad about my F2. Apparently it heard me because it quit working yesterday. Full charge in the morning, used it once and it was fine, lunchtime it said Low Battery and shut off. I tried charging it but all I get is Low Battery warning and it shuts down. I'm down to my last couple weeks of warranty so I'm glad it happened now instead of next month.

Well, it turns out that my F2 is fine. My charging cable wasn't working correctly. I tried a different one and everything's back to normal, no problems today. :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back