Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

The Carta V2 is US$125 at,
Use code DAB50

The Carta V2 is US$125 at,
Use code DAB50
The Rio is 110 too
Everything 50% off
Space grinder $60
Nice store...... Ahh I don't know that I can spend

Ahh I don't know that I can spend
You can't anyway, another bloody Planet America store, I had a heap of stuff in the cart too..MOFOs

Just a quick note on using a battery mod to burn clean your Headbanger Coil,DO NOT do this with the dip coil, it has a protruding contact post that will get driven into the fritted quartz destroying it, that is why we have spares.
IMG_20191203_162423.jpg

Seeing it was broken I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and the above is how it cleaned up.

IMG_20191203_162159.jpg

This was taken just before I broke the dip coil after I had just finished the quartz cup that came with the unit showing the tip compared to a new one,

IMG_20191203_162300.jpg

This has been the only dip tip I have used so far and was still going well until I cleaned it.
I ended up dropping the almost empty jar into my banger for about 4 or 5 more puffs, a good way to get every last drop,

IMG_20191203_162222.jpg

Just a quick note on using a battery mod to burn clean your Headbanger Coil,DO NOT do this with the dip coil, it has a protruding contact post that will get driven into the fritted quartz destroying it, that is why we have spares.
View attachment 15070

Seeing it was broken I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and the above is how it cleaned up.

View attachment 15071

This was taken just before I broke the dip coil after I had just finished the quartz cup that came with the unit showing the tip compared to a new one,

View attachment 15073

This has been the only dip tip I have used so far and was still going well until I cleaned it.
I ended up dropping the almost empty jar into my banger for about 4 or 5 more puffs, a good way to get every last drop,

View attachment 15074
I don't know how you got the dip tip onto your mod?
My ikonn mod won't take it because of the extra bit
It must have taken some forcing to get it to the threads?

I did mention the dip tips don't fit my mod box for cleaning....

With the cups I have been iso qtip wiping and then modbox on 10.5w lately
Seems to be a good spot to clean but not burn out so far
Have to hold it on a few times till stops smoking
This method had been working better on my new cups that came with the spare HB and they are staying tastier and functioning better than the older ones that I had been us cleaning alone
It has also got most of the older ones working nicely again too, just not as tasty as the newest ones are staying

Dip tip would have to be us cleaned I think and it's good iso to use for feco then

Sorry to hear you smashed one

It took some trying to get it to fit, I had to try different mods and heatsinks until I found one it could start threading on...hehe persistence pays off!
It is a good thing they are cheap. Thanks for the dab coil maintenance burn tip.

Next sale I am getting a spare, mine survived a 4-foot drop onto cement and only needed a bit of filing to remove a burr from a corner!

It took some trying to get it to fit, I had to try different mods and heatsinks until I found one it could start threading on...hehe persistence pays off!
It is a good thing they are cheap. Thanks for the dab coil maintenance burn tip.

Next sale I am getting a spare, mine survived a 4-foot drop onto cement and only needed a bit of filing to remove a burr from a corner!
Lol, I could have made mine fit....but thought if it needs this much pressure I won't bother .... Hahaa at your persistence comment

I now have a black and rainbow one
Love them both
Solid units so far :)

During the sale, I got a rainbow, my first HB was black. We alone seem to buy all the black and rainbow units they have. I also got a spare glass bubbler. That glass is

terribly thin, and I am always careful, but life...

Have you guys had yours clog up? Mine did, I took the dipper out and iso'd the pieces, and it seemed to work well. Those cups are so tiny, I really haven't used mine. If I

go outside, everything melts, so I don't want to use the syringe oil. I have crumble, but I waiting to try that on my other gift when it arrives. I really like this little baby, it's

great. Very satisfying. I did use this with one of my friends, and she loved it but, why wouldn't she?

I would buy from airistech too, just because of the $200 mightys etc available on AliExpress
Want to be sure it's legit materials

During the sale, I got a rainbow, my first HB was black. We alone seem to buy all the black and rainbow units they have. I also got a spare glass bubbler. That glass is

terribly thin, and I am always careful, but life...

Have you guys had yours clog up? Mine did, I took the dipper out and iso'd the pieces, and it seemed to work well. Those cups are so tiny, I really haven't used mine. If I

go outside, everything melts, so I don't want to use the syringe oil. I have crumble, but I waiting to try that on my other gift when it arrives. I really like this little baby, it's

great. Very satisfying. I did use this with one of my friends, and she loved it but, why wouldn't she?

I did have the drip tip clog before
And the bit that cups or tip screws in got clogged a couple of times using the drip tip
Pull apart and iso qtip
Had to find something thin to stick through the screw in part
Cleans up though

I like the cups
I fill halfway or under
I stick my rosin dab in with a dab tool and scrape off on the side
Then with a smaller dabtool with a silicone covered tip I push the rosin down so it's packed nicely in the bottom of the cup
No more than halfway (can get away with slightly more than half but I find can sometimes be too much)
I pack a couple at a time and then am set for quite a while before needing to repack or clean
Just swap them out

I wouldn't use oil or feco on the go in them but rosin melts and sets again quick enough to pocket and come back to
Even gooey rosin holds on

I also have a spare pack of dip tips and a spare bubbler as that is the weakest part of the vape imo
I agree it is thin

Otherwise pretty solid so far

I was looking at blaze online and it looks very small
The cups look smaller than these and I thought they would be a real pain to pack !!

For the price and performance I find this a really great little unit :)
Cheers for the original link @LesPlenty a brilliant little find

20191204_025936.jpg

@felvapes Thanks for the tips. I wasn't sure how to work with the cups. My dispensary didn't mention rosin, they may not carry it. The shatter didn't seem like a good fit

for the cups, at least what I got. I am going to have to get one of those dabtools with the silicone, for my new journey. I probably should look into, assorted tools at some

point. I am learning all of this by reading forums, so every bit of information helps.

Back to the HB, on the tip, I didn't want to stick anything in it, glad to know I can. I didn't want to stick something in it and pull out wires, you know? Feeling good, I think

I made good choices this year. :partyhat:

I find when the dip tip blocks to just bump the temp up (if you can) wait for a second then do a mouthpull and it usually clears. I only block it when I am like a little piggy in the trough!
One way to try to use less is to use the dip tip on a small bit of concentrate on a dab stick, I like using it on a bong for a quick hit on red temp setting for a fast face slap while waiting for my enail to heat or even just because of convenience (not tethered to the wall).

@Whisper I have stuck a wire through the cups to keep the path clean and working properly so the tip would work the same I am sure

But I meant the silver bit that the cup or tip screw into has clogged on me using the tip
Which makes for a mess if not cleaned before using a cup as Ive had it come through the top before

I don't use mine on the bong as my halo is it for that
But I do like the ability to do so

I like having it in my pocket at most times with cup and I just have a puff when needed

We are learning together with this one as its new to us all

But I think we all feel the same that it was a good choice in this instance :)

I learn so much from the forums and love the sharing in this community :)

I think shatter would work in the cups but you would have to try it out
Once melted in it would be similar to rosin I'd assume as rosin is sometimes shattery itself

Last edited:
Because I am using a syringe, I warm it up over my Wood Scents which is on, when I am up. Then I apply it, ever so gently around the hole on the applicator tip. It has

clogged though. I figured it was due to my messy application of the oil, which it is. @LesPlenty - I do turn it on the highest temp, and pull-thru the mouthpiece to clear

clog. It sometimes takes a couple of steps to make it clear the pathway.

I looked to see if the dispensary here carries rosin, they don't. I will have to travel -1 1/2 hours to get. FUCK Guess, I'll be a dippin' at the dance. Oh well...

Next time to the mainland we'll be stopping, which will be nice to see other dispensaries and prices, and products, oh my!

To be honest, this sort of thing is much easier than lugging around a bunch of flower. Once I am able to load the rosin in the cups, I'll be good to go. A hit or two, perfect.

Ha! Ha! I just looked in the corner of my page and it says *VA Dark* I thought I was missing something good, where is this dark you speak of? AWW shit. Maybe I

should go back to bed. :rofl:

Because I am using a syringe, I warm it up over my Wood Scents which is on, when I am up. Then I apply it, ever so gently around the hole on the applicator tip. It has

clogged though. I figured it was due to my messy application of the oil, which it is. @LesPlenty - I do turn it on the highest temp, and pull-thru the mouthpiece to clear

clog. It sometimes takes a couple of steps to make it clear the pathway.

I looked to see if the dispensary here carries rosin, they don't. I will have to travel -1 1/2 hours to get. FUCK Guess, I'll be a dippin' at the dance. Oh well...

Next time to the mainland we'll be stopping, which will be nice to see other dispensaries and prices, and products, oh my!

To be honest, this sort of thing is much easier than lugging around a bunch of flower. Once I am able to load the rosin in the cups, I'll be good to go. A hit or two, perfect.

Ha! Ha! I just looked in the corner of my page and it says *VA Dark* I thought I was missing something good, where is this dark you speak of? AWW shit. Maybe I

should go back to bed. :rofl:
I would try your shatter in a cup
I think it may work for you :)
Fun experimenting anyway

20191205_013701.jpg
20191205_013411.jpg

This is a pic of my rosin packed cup
I wouldn't pack any more than this though
I get plenty of hits from this size pack, I'll have a couple hits and pocket the HB then have some more later and so on
Multiple tasty hits on demand, when they thin pump up to red and kill the cup :)

When testing with tip and feco I did similar to you squeezing from syringe onto the quartz tip
Or could squeeze a bit on a dab tool and dip the tip

I think you could also squeeze some of your oil in a cup around the edges
It just may need vaping all at once in case it leaked out the bottom

I can place the shatter simply in the cup?
Yes, hit the power and the shatter will melt into the fritted quartz, the same thing with @felvapes rosin load, that will melt in and allow air flow, that is why the instructions say to fire it for 2 seconds before inhaling.

I will try the shatter again. I was under the impression that the medicine goes near the glass walls of the cup, not over the white tip. So, I can place the shatter simply

in the cup? This is getting easier. This ( right here ) is why I love this site. Really, the best people are here.
Yes just in the cup will be fine
I do like to push the rosin down the sides of the glass with the silicone tip dab tool and onto the quartz so it gets heated properly
But as in the pic just in the cup is good
I preheat as @LesPlenty mentioned and sometimes will draw slowly till it pops the hole through for airflow
It all melts into the quartz and vapes away nicely

2nd half of the sesh I take longer draws to get the clouds

I agree @Whisper this is why I love the nuthouse
We get to share and learn so much knowledge and experience which makes all our vape experiences better :)

I took a cotton swab and wiped everything down, it was a little sticky not bad. Attached the cup, dropped the crumble, pressed the button-BAM. It worked perfectly. Feeling

good, now I have to find a site here where I can get the tips and cups reasonable. It's odd, I can pull up the site, but there is no headbanger stuff. I wonder why? Maybe

there will be later. The VAPE SCARE possibly?

I took a cotton swab and wiped everything down, it was a little sticky not bad. Attached the cup, dropped the crumble, pressed the button-BAM. It worked perfectly. Feeling

good, now I have to find a site here where I can get the tips and cups reasonable. It's odd, I can pull up the site, but there is no headbanger stuff. I wonder why? Maybe

there will be later. The VAPE SCARE possibly?
You cant get from the site you bought the HB?
The airistech store on AliExpress has everything from this end
I saw a few stores selling accessories also on AliExpress

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back