Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

Quite a bit of talk about stinky silicon in the airpath with the Roam...quite expensive too.

I think it would be similar to use as the Sai with a quartz bucket installed, just with added silicon smelly cooled vapor.
I might look at at V2 if it becomes available, with an improved silicon pathway, 18650 batteries and a price point of about $150 wth a lifetime warranty...might be worth a look then as it really is old tech just bundled in a nice way.

110 days after being shipped, my Kanboro Tech Subdab Pro has arrived, early impressions are good...once I added a 4mm SiC terp ball and a ball carb cap.
It will be saved for camping trips...along with the next one that I ordered...if it ever shows up, anyway,
IMG_20200630_220817.jpg

I think it would be similar to use as the Sai with a quartz bucket installed, just with added silicon smelly cooled vapor.
I might look at at V2 if it becomes available, with an improved silicon pathway, 18650 batteries and a price point of about $150 wth a lifetime warranty...might be worth a look then as it really is old tech just bundled in a nice way.
My wife alway’s get’s the warranty!
I never get it? (Wasteful me)

I have been giving the Kanborotech Subdab Pro a bit of a workout. I quite like the taste but the bucket is a bit small and not the easiest to clean. I have been using high and low temp rosin to see how the cleaning would go, dry then iso swabbed after each dab still left char,
IMG_20200710_133718.jpg

I even tried water droplet blasts on a heated/heating bowl to no avail, I now have them filled with SimpleGreen, I will see how they look in a few days.

Just looking at airistech store on AliExpress

Headbanger is now double the price for us Aus

Was 30-35$ aid
Now $70aud

Still a good vape under $100 but big price hike

They also no longer have the ve10 carts in stock

I got a couple of different style/brand and will see how good they go

The big hole 1ml I got

Here I got the gold one with big hole

Headbanger still cheap as chips here,
All legit, I got one from there as a spare.
Edit, oops, out of stick

Headbanger still cheap as chips here,
All legit, I got one from there as a spare.
Edit, oops, out of stick
I have one still
I gave my spare away as a gift
Was just looking for some more ve10 carts and thought about a spare

The $20 one you posted looked good
Pity about the stock

I don't use it as often now though

Usually feco in a cart for outing trates and the Carta for lounge room trates
Still like the HB though so considered a replacement spare

The Advanced Vape Supply m22 completely lives up to the hype. Silicon carbide is a semiconductor, and AVS patented applying current directly to a SiC bucket. Just like with a coil, the resistance heats the bucket. Cold-load a dab, power up the mod, count to five, and slowly inhale. A top-notch experience every time thanks to precise temperature control. Using it daily for around four weeks with no complaints.

After a year's wait, pre-orders are shipping briskly. AVS is developing a full line of accessories. The mod, or control tower, is not yet shipping, nor is a 510 extension cable that lets you use it more like an e-nail. A nice bubbler is available as is a bottomless banger and bubble carb cap.

Puffitup has a new mini erig with a ceramic bucket atty (like my SubDab Pro, 1x atty rooted already trying to swab clean). Might be OK if replacement attys are real cheap as it looks as if they cannot be really cleaned.
Apart from that, it can be found for just over $50 in Canada,

Might be real cheap come the Black Friday sales time!

Puffitup has a new mini erig with a ceramic bucket atty (like my SubDab Pro, 1x atty rooted already trying to swab clean). Might be OK if replacement attys are real cheap as it looks as if they cannot be really cleaned.
Apart from that, it can be found for just over $50 in Canada,

Might be real cheap come the Black Friday sales time!

Nice looking for a portable
Cleaning looks annoying
I've been looking at your sub dab Pro too and considering

Good to see troy back too haven't seen anything for a while from him

I have a few different oil carts for feco I've been trialling I'll have to share links at some point

EDIT
I just went and looked on troy YouTube ...theres a few vids including one on the TM from a month ago
For some reason I haven't been getting notifications for the vids
Some viewing to do

Last edited:
I would not bother, too hard to clean and attys are too dear. :twocents:
Appreciate the feedback

I've found the Carta quite good in the end
Stopped using the sic bucket as it seemed to blow coils quickly
DHgate coils and the og ti bucket and it hasn't blown a coil for months
Also cleans up a lot easier now without removing the bucket

Got an email today from DrDabber about the boostEVO and a link to a blog with no info on it, they really are a useless company, never have enough stock, and charge like wounded bulls for Chinese manufactured goods.:shakehead:
1604627637723.png

That said I want a Switch and wonder if this is an IH powered dab rig or just another atty toy.

Got an email today from DrDabber about the boostEVO and a link to a blog with no info on it, they really are a useless company, never have enough stock, and charge like wounded bulls for Chinese manufactured goods.:shakehead:
View attachment 22077

That said I want a Switch and wonder if this is an IH powered dab rig or just another atty toy.
I share your wants and sentiments

Interesting looking picture...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back