Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

The D-E-V-O-L-T-I-O-N Of Man . . ..

Last edited:
im not very old (cough 31) but I will not listen to anything past 1979 usually:rofl:, i like everything like chuck berry, Hendrix, the rolling stones, the ramones, beach boys, janis Joplin, Jefferson airplane (Grace slick 1967, gorgeous :lol:), bob dylan, the doors, the yardbird and many many more (too many to list) lol you get this picture.

im not very old (cough 31) but I will not listen to anything past 1979 usually:rofl:, i like everything like chuck berry, Hendrix, the rolling stones, the ramones, beach boys, janis Joplin, Jefferson airplane (Grace slick 1967, gorgeous :lol:), bob dylan, the doors, the yardbird and many many more (too many to list) lol you get this picture.
Lol... you would have loved being a teenager when I was.... :razz2:

My Little Red Book - Love​

Aye a sure would, everyone in the family say I should of been born back then, back when music didn’t all sound the same, I honestly couldn’t even tell you a modern day artist :rofl:, same with motorbikes (2 stroke power, miss mine :frown:) for road racing at the tt and Northern Ireland, and cars used to have style too, all better years ago. Apart from vaporizers of course, some thing have improved haha.

Last edited:
Raw Hendrix which fits my mood tonight. This vid has every trick Jimi had in his arsenal, including playing with his tongue. (1967)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back