Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

@im not a robot the above vid shows as not being available.... what song was it?
hm. this is odd, still showing for me. i have also seen some recent videos that are not available (like your last post above). maybe geoblocking? anyway, the song was 'monkey's dance' by king somalie. but i had trouble picking, it is of a pretty good sampler of columbian psychedelic, lots of great songs on it, discogs has some links, maybe they work better: https://www.discogs.com/Various-La-Locura-de-Machuca-1975-1980-/release/16049087

i have also seen some recent videos that are not available (like your last post above). maybe geoblocking?
Found it... and very nice!

Maybe what we all need to start doing is putting the song info into the post as well. That way if the vid wont load we can look it up for ourselves.... I think I'll start doing that. :thumbsup:

And fyi.... the song that wouldn't load for you was The Temper Trap, Sweet Disposition. :smile:

Found it... and very nice!

Maybe what we all need to start doing is putting the song info into the post as well. That way if the vid wont load we can look it up for ourselves.... I think I'll start doing that. :thumbsup:

And fyi.... the song that wouldn't load for you was The Temper Trap, Sweet Disposition. :smile:
good idea re song info. some of the links go dead after some time anyway

Chuck Prophet's 'Mission Express' band mate and "Better 1/2", Stephanie Finch:

Transmission - Stephanie Finch & the Company Men

Stephanie Finch & The Company Men - She's The One

Don't Back Out Now - Stephanie Finch & the Company Men

^^^Edit: Wow. The audio is fuct on that, no? sorry about that! wtf?!

Last edited:
I happened to catch this at the end of a TPB season last summer after binge-watching (yet again :buenrollo:) almost their entire output over the course of 2 weeks...

so beautiful... (i cant hardly take it!)

The Tragically Hip - Bobcaygeon (Official HD Video)

I don't know a whole lot about these guys, but based on this one song alone it's a travesty they weren't bigger here.

Gord seemed to be a truly special human.... RIP

More timely than ever, no....?

Edit: Probably the 6th time I've watched and listened to this already today.... MAKE IT STOP

Last edited:
Which version do you prefer...?

The "popular" version that made all $$?:

THREE DOG NIGHT One (1969) HQ

The amazing version on an amazing soundtrack to an amazing film?:

Aimee Mann - One

Or the original?:

Harry Nilsson- One (Best Quality)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back