Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

I loved this video on MTV when it first came out, still do. I love Mark Knopfler. Very awesome guitar player. His voice reminds me of Bob Dylan. Also i watched Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler play together. That was really great. I don’t remember too many songs from Dire Straights, too bad.
Also they redid the song to today’s standards - Money For Nothing. The part where it says, “that faggot is a millionair” they changed the words.

Gives us something to think about with Charlie Watts passing away. Some of our favorites are in their 80s now.

Last edited:

I loved this video on MTV when it first came out, still do. I love Mark Knopfler. Very awesome guitar player. His voice reminds me of Bob Dylan. Also i watched Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler play together. That was really great. I don’t remember too many songs from Dire Straights, too bad.
Also they redid the song to today’s standards - Money For Nothing. The part where it says, “that faggot is a millionair” they changed the words.

Gives us something to think about with Charlie Watts passing away. Some of our favorites are in their 80s now.

ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE

good chance i posted this one before, but am in the midst of listening to an aphex twin mix, and if they should put me in charge of curating the content for the next golden record to be sent into space - this track would be on it for sure. just perfect, masterpiece. whoever made that video - great too.

aphex twin - stone in focus (love that title too)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back