Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Mom Do?

I've never understood the attraction of going out on the ice in the freezing cold and sitting in a small shack for hours fishing. But... who am I to argue with those that love it? So for you folks who like ice fishing.... here's a little tip.

IMG_8535.JPG

Dear Mom, WTF is it with those fucking huge false eyelashes :yikes: ? I see them everywhere, is this some new fad, is this a joke ?

1647103466434.png

Now my wife thinks they're " BOSS" :uhh: and is looking on Amazon . Help, do I need a weed eater ? What should I do ? They maybe replicating ?

Dear Mom, WTF is it with those fucking huge false eyelashes :yikes: ? I see them everywhere, is this some new fad, is this a joke ?

View attachment 34501

Now my wife thinks they're " BOSS" :uhh: and is looking on Amazon . Help, do I need a weed eater ? What should I do ? They maybe replicating ?
HAHAHA! False eyelashes have actually been a beauty staple for decades. It's over the top here in CA but I'm not a hater. Personally I don't use them but I have gotten a "perm or lift" which has been amazing. Lower in cost, better for your eyelashes and 100% natural look. Get that Groupon app out and start pampering your mates! In marriage I've found whatever makes a spouse feel sexy is win-win - especially if it doesn't require clothing. :hug::smilie-devil:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back