Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Ed's TnT - ***VAS APPROVED***

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
How are you liking the new heater @momofthegoons ?
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with my findings yet... things have been sort of crazy the last month....

I like it. I'm vaping at a lower setting on the dial. But that's for herb. I haven't pushed it to it's higher temps (for concentrates). I've never really felt the need to use the WS for concentrates since I have a dab set up...

It's a nice upgrade for a new buy, but for the 'average' user... that only vapes herb... I can't see any need to upgrade your current WS. The 'old' version of the heater is plenty powerful for herb alone.

felvapes

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with my findings yet... things have been sort of crazy the last month....

I like it. I'm vaping at a lower setting on the dial. But that's for herb. I haven't pushed it to it's higher temps (for concentrates). I've never really felt the need to use the WS for concentrates since I have a dab set up...

It's a nice upgrade for a new buy, but for the 'average' user... that only vapes herb... I can't see any need to upgrade your current WS. The 'old' version of the heater is plenty powerful for herb alone.
Cheers for the feedback
Yea I don't use my WS for trates either although even my older heater is capable
I haven't used the ol WS for a bit, been trate testing other units
I might have to break it out again, I miss those tasty ws hits

voyciz

I've had my eye one a Wood Scents for about 2 years, and I think it's high time (hehe, "high" time) to make the investment. Just gotta wait for that tax money :) I am totally getting accessories, also. I may pick up one of those Pipe Scents as well, those look fucking cool!
I'm a dynavap user so I think a WS purchase would make perfect scents. I was initially thinking of getting another EVO for downstairs desktop but I think this would be better.

felvapes

I've had my eye one a Wood Scents for about 2 years, and I think it's high time (hehe, "high" time) to make the investment. Just gotta wait for that tax money :) I am totally getting accessories, also. I may pick up one of those Pipe Scents as well, those look fucking cool!
I'm a dynavap user so I think a WS purchase would make perfect scents. I was initially thinking of getting another EVO for downstairs desktop but I think this would be better.
I love my WS through the bong
A flavour beast with a kick
Costly but a purchase I don't regret

I haven't been using it as much due to testing other trate vapes but I think I might turn it on and go for a ride

DHgate gogs with mighty screen replacement in tips and in the heater
An eBay vvps to fine tune and it's all good times :)

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez