Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Good morning,

@teleblaze Thank you for your interest, I have posted all info on the new heater specs above and in previous pages here. The new heater has a 40% increased power output providing a wider range across the entire temp scale as well as an extra 100 degrees at max power across the heater core. I hope this is helpful and thank you again for your interest in my work.

@Stevenski I will for sure be offering a retrofit option for users soon enough. Will post up the details and specs when that does happen. I will be putting in an order for more heaters soon and will add extra to the order for this purpose.

@felvapes Pls hang in there with me.

Appreciate you all and if I can do anything else pls let me know.

Good morning,

@teleblaze Thank you for your interest, I have posted all info on the new heater specs above and in previous pages here. The new heater has a 40% increased power output providing a wider range across the entire temp scale as well as an extra 100 degrees at max power across the heater core. I hope this is helpful and thank you again for your interest in my work.

@Stevenski I will for sure be offering a retrofit option for users soon enough. Will post up the details and specs when that does happen. I will be putting in an order for more heaters soon and will add extra to the order for this purpose.

@felvapes Pls hang in there with me.

Appreciate you all and if I can do anything else pls let me know.

Thanks Ed.
So as a Woodscent user I would need to buy a completely new Woodscents to enjoy the heater? Would you say it extracts better with dry herb? I only use dry herb.
The new design looks neat. Well done..

Thanks Ed.
So as a Woodscent user I would need to buy a completely new Woodscents to enjoy the heater? Would you say it extracts better with dry herb? I only use dry herb.
The new design looks neat. Well done..

So as a Woodscent user I would need to buy a completely new Woodscents to enjoy the heater? No, any WS with previous heater core can be retrofitted with upgrade when I begin that program soon.

Would you say it extracts better with dry herb? I only use dry herb. I cant say it works better, I can say that it gives you a wider temperature allowing you to use dry material at a lower setting on the dial. IMO I and others have really great results with it as is with the previous heater core and in fact one of my followers at KG posted up yesterday a video of him ripping off huge hits through his water tool where SneakyPete commented saying "it must be the upgraded unit" the user hit back saying no way its older unit.

The new design looks neat. Well done.. I appreciate it & hope I was helpful above.

Took a brief hiatus from online posting, but I'm back! Looks like there might be a new heater for the WS, very exciting news!

I've been thinking about upgrading to a VVPS but when I looked on Ed's site there was only an option for the EU plug, so time to go on Amazon/eBay.

I'm a little lost in figuring out what Volts/Amp I need because I haven't had to think about this since high school physics :p

Based on past posts/descriptions, I know I should never go past 14V and most people seem to hang out between 12V-13V anyway. Could someone help out with what type of VVPS I would need to get? :)

Not sure if it's against the rules to put links, but this is what I was looking at:
Amazon VVPS example 1 // Amazon VVPS example 2
I assume the numbers are volt ranges and the amps are current volume?
(A) 3-12v5a means this will go from 3V to 12V - would this be too low for what I need, if 12V is the max?
(B) 4-24V1.5a means this will go from 4V to 24V - is getting one that goes up to 24v too high?
(C) 9V-24V 3A this goes from 9V to 24V

Good morning,

Mrs. @mysassygrass I appreciate you making this post. I hadnt updated my cart and had forgotten to do so. I have the WS VVPS in stock with US plug style ready to go. Yes ma'am there is really no need to ever go above 14v. The VVPS I offer operates like the (C) option you have listed and is warrantied as well for 90 days. The numbers shown on the digital screen are the volts going to the device. I would grab one no matter which you you choose start out slow at the 11v for sure or 11.5 and slowly use/test it to find your setting. You may find that you get your desired results and 12.3v and be perfect for you. With the digital screen and knob you know you will always be able to dial in the specific voltage to ensure your best setting. Hope I have been helpful and wish you a great start to your week.

@momofthegoons Thanks for posting up, I appreciate you.

I know @Ed's TnT is slamming busy right now prepping for this.... and with everyday stuff IRL... so I thought I'd put out a little teaser...:razz2:

FOUR MORE DAYS.......

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be hosting the third annual Make A Wish raffle. And your minds are going to be blown. Wait until you see the prize this year. Ed's not exaggerating when he says this prize is going to be like no other. We have 9 artisan makers that contributed their work (and of course I'll throw in a little asylum swag).... and here they are...

2nd slide.jpg

There will be one grand prize and 18 runner up prizes....

A huge thank you to @Ed's TnT , @phattpiggie , @Dynavap , @Aezhenn , FutoDugouts, Galloway Glass and the late lv82all for the beautiful pieces that were made for this event.

And let's never lose site of who this event is for...... it's about the kids. So let's make some kid's wishes come true!!! Contest will start November 1st.

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone, hope all is going good for you all and you all are gearing up for the Black Friday Sales event going on everywhere. Woot woot I have my eyes on a few different places for tools and such as well as a couple of my hobbies.

[IMG]

I have been giving it all in the shop working on restock of many WS species getting that all ready for the coming Black Friday Sale I am launching Nov. 27th through Dec. 2nd where you can get 10% off your entire shopping cart total using coupon code "GIVETHANKS" at checkout.

I have gotten in a huge load of Moroccan Thuya Burl in directly from there. Had to get 50+Kg of the stuff to make it worthwhile and lower shipping costs. I have gotten an importers shipping account setup which cut me some slack, but do you know much 50Kg of burl makes, ohh yeah, it’s a freaking lot lol. I will have it back in stock and available for a long time to come. Here is a piece I just finished up for restocking it

WoodScents%20Thuya%20Burl%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.png

Jeez these blanks are the finest I have had the chance to work. I am saying these are "slammed" burl WoodScents. These have been a joy to work.

Have also gotten in a load of Applewood logs. I have been searching for the longest time to get logs that are dry and within the size needed for WS. I have done a couple to three of these in just as many species in the past and with this load will be able to offer them for at least a few more than a dozen pieces. I have posted a few pics at IG and have asked around. Looks like this is the first ever Log LogVape WoodScents

Ed's%20Log%20LogVape%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.png

I posted this one below a 50/50 LE/Finished WoodScents and a follower of mine asked if I could do a solid body log WoodScents and so it is as you see above.

WoodScents%20Live%20Edge%20Applewood%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.png

How neat is that, you can see the lichen on the bark and enjoy the LE natural look as well as the turned and finished concave inner.

WoodScents%20Live%20Edge%20Applewood%202%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.png

Now I will have 3 of these ready to rip for the sale next week and working on more from then on.

I have also turned another stunning Karelian Burl WoodScents that will also be up for grabs next week. There are only a few of these in existence and go oh so fast. If you are eyeing it now and want it, you better jump on its ASAP.

WoodScents%20Karelian%20Burl%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.png

Also working on finishing up WS-DV workstations this next couple of days and will be releasing them middle of the week as well. Pics and specs to come soon.

Ohh if you haven’t taken part in the 3rd Annual Make A Wish Fundraiser Raffle just yet I encourage you to do so. Time is running out to get those entries in for a chance at a huge grand prize like no other awarded to a single winner. There will also be 18 runner up prizes awarded to just as many lucky winners offered up DynaVap.

@momofthegoons Thank you so much for all you do here and for posting up with the MAW details. I am super happy with hoe well it has done so far and am enthusiastic to post up final info and notify winners, woot woot there is going to be a bunch of em.

@morningrun Lookout, next week its on for sure. I hope you will grab one and if I can help beforehand pls let me know.

I appreciate you all and wish everyone a great Thanksgiving week ahead. Let’s all take a minute and be thankful for what we have and give thanks for that and for those that may not have as much as we do let’s do our part in some way big or small to give back to those that don’t have as much as we do. Sometimes all it takes is nothing more than a smile or holding open a door for another.

I can’t tell you how good I have it and how thankful I am. I am not rich nor ever will be. I do what I love and love that others love what I do. I go through trials like everyone else. Some are big, some are small, some only last a short time while others may go on and on for days and days and may seem like there is no end in sight but in the end all will work out and be what it’s supposed to.

Take care everyone and be safe out there, enjoy the time with your family and cherish the moments you have.

I was very pleasantly surprised last week by a very close friend who knows my affinity for log vapes. A Buckeye WS......

IMG_6399.JPG

My friend also knows that my favorite color is blue... and had requested that there be blue in the WS. Now... finding blue wood is a bit difficult lol. But @Ed's TnT made sure that the 'blue' happened for him...

IMG_6401.jpg

This bad boy has the new heat core in it and I'm finding I'm vaping at a much lower temp on the dial than I do with my other two WS. More testing needed before I give all my feelings on the new core but... I just had to share my new 'baby.' One of these days, I'll bring my beta unit home from the cottage so I can get a family shot of all three. :biggrin:

I was very pleasantly surprised last week by a very close friend who knows my affinity for log vapes. A Buckeye WS......

View attachment 15245

My friend also knows that my favorite color is blue... and had requested that there be blue in the WS. Now... finding blue wood is a bit difficult lol. But @Ed's TnT made sure that the 'blue' happened for him...

View attachment 15246

This bad boy has the new heat core in it and I'm finding I'm vaping at a much lower temp on the dial than I do with my other two WS. More testing needed before I give all my feelings on the new core but... I just had to share my new 'baby.' One of these days, I'll bring my beta unit home from the cottage so I can get a family shot of all three. :biggrin:
Nice present :)
I look forward to hearing your comparison of the heaters

@NizzyJones I swear I drool every time I look at you winnings, congrats again!

I've lost another screen on my heater core in my WS. This would have been the third one, I've replaced until I thought remembered one of the guys (?)

cut and placed a fitted screen in place of the WS screen. Well, just wanted to say that saved the day. I had been using spare vapcap screens, which tend to be a bit more

pricey than using regular screens. It also isn't titanium which is what was in there. Has anyone had to replace the regular screen?

Not in my heater, @ddave has some nice Ti woven screens to suit the WS/VC that are very cheap compared to a CCD Dynavap screen and they also help to free up even more airflow!

@NizzyJones I swear I drool every time I look at you winnings, congrats again!

I've lost another screen on my heater core in my WS. This would have been the third one, I've replaced until I thought remembered one of the guys (?)

cut and placed a fitted screen in place of the WS screen. Well, just wanted to say that saved the day. I had been using spare vapcap screens, which tend to be a bit more

pricey than using regular screens. It also isn't titanium which is what was in there. Has anyone had to replace the regular screen?
I use a mighty screen cut to size in the heater
Produces a much more dense vapour and easier airflow
I love this as a mod
I also have replaced the screens in the tips for better airflow and vapour production

This is a screen from DDave, just not the correct one. Next purchase from DDave, I'll stock up. My goal is to keep the internals of the heater core clean, and so far so good.

I have no idea why I lose them as they seem to work and not fall out for a time.
DdAve screens work
Th3 mighty ones have a bigger mesh size and work a bit better though

DdAve ones fit easier though as are perfect cut to size for use in tips anyway

My mighty ones are hand cut, I make a bit bigger for the heater and dome it down so stays in place with a nice friction fit
Sides down middle upward

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back