Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Asthma

I agree about the prednisone, @felvapes. It's horrible. I used to have bottles of it on hand in case my asthma got worse. It was one of the meds my Other Son was putting in my food and drinks, and I thought I was going insane from it. He gave me so much, my potassium became dangerously low and I nearly died. I remember lying on the floor waiting for the ambulance, thinking I was dying. I just knew. Blood work confirmed a serious electrolyte imbalance, with extremely low potassium (from the prednisone, but that took some time to figure out, as I wasn't taking prednisone - that I knew of) If it weren't for Madri-Guy getting me help so quickly, I wouldn't be here. My Other Son kept saying, "Oh, she's ok. I think she's been drinking", but I hadn't been.
If cannabis can help me avoid prednisone, I choose cannabis.
I knew @Madri-Guy was good value :)
He certainly has mums wit and intellect

I recently ran out of my inhaler, the everyday steroid inhaler, due to a Dr office screw up. They called it in to the wrong place. As it turned out I've felt fine.

I think it's at least partly from replacing our carpet. We vacuumed frequently, but we also have 2 small dogs and 2 cats inside. The new floor is a breeze to clean, and I seem to be breathing better.

I have new inhalers now, but I'm taking one puff instead of the prescribed two, and may just drop it altogether. I haven't used the emergency inhaler in months.

I recently ran out of my inhaler, the everyday steroid inhaler, due to a Dr office screw up. They called it in to the wrong place. As it turned out I've felt fine.

I think it's at least partly from replacing our carpet. We vacuumed frequently, but we also have 2 small dogs and 2 cats inside. The new floor is a breeze to clean, and I seem to be breathing better.

I have new inhalers now, but I'm taking one puff instead of the prescribed two, and may just drop it altogether. I haven't used the emergency inhaler in months.
Yes clean floors make a bigger difference than many think
Either no carpet or low pile is easiest/best for culling the dust mites
Glad to hear you're also improving lately :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back