Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Automotive Thread

morning_picdump_3668_640_05.jpg

Done lots of mods on my bus but left the Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve alone. I have the blocking plate but ruled on the side of the environment there(plus you have to adjust something to do with the variable vane turbo on my Patrol)...not much to keep maintained with the EGR :twocents:

Done lots of mods on my bus but left the Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve alone. I have the blocking plate but ruled on the side of the environment there(plus you have to adjust something to do with the variable vane turbo on my Patrol)...not much to keep maintained with the EGR :twocents:
I don't understand that you have a Block off plate but ruled on the side of the environment.
If you blocked off your egr you don't care much about the environment. Lol you just want to be able to reverse it easier.
And the control of the vanes on my turbo has nothing to do with the egr. Putting the exhaust gas back in the truck is like breathing in your farts so you don't stink up the room. Lol
Either way my truck runs better and no more$$$$ sensors nocking my truck out of commission. I'm sure there is a ton of shit the whole world does to the environment my truck isn't the main offender.
Thank God I don't live in CALIFORNIA.....
I could have went on for ever.
Sorry I made you sad
@LesPlenty

I don't understand that you have a Block off plate but ruled on the side of the environment.
It is still in the glove box, not blocking anything there.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back