Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
I have a great caregiver and his new crop of Blue Dream was no disappointment. I usually don't like Sativas... they make me way too racey. This strain is no exception so I have to be careful not to overdo it.

zCM3XTy.jpg

Yup....

XTKFz8i.jpg

I'm gonna mix some og kush, pinapple express, kush kief, and a little amount of soft red seal hash... mmmmmm

Good morning to me....

Gotta work up my appitite for my pub lunch later...

I keep picking up this Mango Haze. I hope they keep this one around. Long lasting effects...I love my sativas.

n0tvTeK.jpg

9dFnTTO.jpg

I have a great caregiver and his new crop of Blue Dream was no disappointment. I usually don't like Sativas... they make me way too racey. This strain is no exception so I have to be careful not to overdo it.

zCM3XTy.jpg

Yup....

XTKFz8i.jpg

Blue Dream is still my all-time favorite...even after trying dozens of different strains. Cool nails btw :cool1:

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. uZJ9M0s.jpg
  2. ...og kush on left....gorilla glue #4 on right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm low-temping a little of the Silver Haze strain today. The aroma and flavor are spot on. Minimal water filtration. :love:

It's giving my mind the kick in the balls that it's been needing. I'm talking gold plated pointy boots here.

Thinking about writing a symphony for all of mankind to enjoy. Or... maybe just binge on squirrel memes.

We'll see. :icon_popcorn:

vyoeTcj.jpg

SilverBack, a strain my provider created. Its Blue Moonshine X Pie . . . :smoke:

piexmoonshine.jpg

"Something OG" according to grey market, poor memory "guy".

In the Solo on 4. Very nice.

Peace all!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back