Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Cannabis Hardware - Formerly New Vape

Heads Up ! I dont know what happened but Im running hotter now. By mistake I vaped a bowl with heat at 675. I noticed this as I was pulling & started to stop but continued expecting the bowl to combust. But was curious. This left me in such a state, I was unable to do anything about my face sliding off.

This sort of thing happens when I talk about vape with out using more first. I did notice others who I allowed free use of my Flower Pot had gradually cranked the heat up.

I was recently allowed into an underground, local vape group, Thingy .... Unbeknownst to me they had been watching as I worked some of the local concerts. Anywhoo I have been asked by a few if I purchased my Flower Pot used, having had it for such a short a time, with them seeing the purple & bluish tarnish. This FP was left backstage at two concerts.

My Flower Pot has made me smile & laugh out loud while watching others use it & their response after their 1st pull. Most being hardcore smokers

" DAAAauuhhmmm I aint been this high since I wuzz a little kid "

It did one stint, left on for 3 days. Only unplugged to bring it back to the hotel. There are plenty of people that leave the FP on continuously. This is just an explanation of how mine tarnished so quickly. I believe all Auber units are now shipped with an auto shut off .... Which I completely understand. Liability being what it is.

However personally the auto shut off is a Bloody hemorrhoid. Which is why I allowed a guitar tech to do something different.

Last edited:
...with them seeing the purple & bluish tarnish
Every new Flowerpot that has passed through my hands, into patient's homes, has experienced the rainbow tarnish effect.
It is a positive "look", and if this were not obviously noticed, the FP would not be functioning effectively!

Last edited:
The VROD and Weedeater are available only until Feb 01/22, They are replaced by the B1 and B2 FYI
Yeah, I saw the email on that. As far as heater heads go, I still have the OG Flower Pot head and don't see any reason to change. The things are indestructible. I think anything short of running it over with a tracked vehicle won't hurt it! haha

By mistake I vaped a bowl with heat at 675.
I run at 700 and no...it NEVER combusts. Matter of fact, if you want a bit hotter or cooler just change your draw speed. Slow (very slow) allows the incoming air to absorb more heat as it transitions through the heater head....fast, its a bit cooler.

But I run pretty much all vapes hotter than many. I vape for pain and sedation mainly before bed (and all thru the night, tbh) and I want a knock out punch and want it fast.

I used to run at 666 (yeah, not sure why but its not that I'm a Satanist haha) but I didn't like the look of my AVB.

All of this is a bit variable, I think, based on your coil, how tight it is mounted on the heater, and the kind of heat shield you have. As I said, I have OG heater and its not nearly as sealed around the coil compared to the newer heads so that prob makes a significant diff.

Cheers

has experienced the rainbow tarnish effect.
hahaha...rainbow is long gone...now just about solid purple.

But I agree...its not tarnish, its just a sign of a well loved and used Ti heater head.

I believe all Auber units are now shipped with an auto shut off .... Which I completely understand. Liability being what it is.

However personally the auto shut off is a Bloody hemorrhoid
All Aubers have always had an auto-shut off but it can be user selected to include no shut off at all (999 in the timer field).

Documentation on the Auber and its settings are here:

Cheers

Thanks Baron, & please feel free to correct me at any time. Still learning a lot. Also dont wish for any to get wrong info.

I've intentionally stayed away from reviews of the Flower Pot. So you all well see me flounder round a bit with this one. With some of you knowing the remedy.

I run at 700
I do also.
Thanks Baron, & please feel free to correct me at any time. Still learning a lot. Also dont wish for any to get wrong info.

I've intentionally stayed away from reviews of the Flower Pot. So you all well see me flounder round a bit with this one. With some of you knowing the remedy.
I believe it's our duty as forum members, to give you the space (but also answers) as you need these pieces of Data.
I surely understand the value of learning through experimentation... with bits of productive data given as it's requested!

Oh, not correcting….just sharing info :smile:

I’m just an old retired tech bro who has thought( but not actually said haha) RTFM to my customers many times. So, I RTFM! Haha

Last edited:
My tolerance is high to start with. So I'm thinking, if the B2 was used as a daily driver what other vape or vapes would you use ? There are a few I believe that could break through the tolerance level of someone using this as a daily driver. But the choices get fewer & more expensive.

In my mind the B2 used daily would make a lot of other worthy vapes nothing more than mouse farts

Last edited:
My tolerance is high to start with. So I'm thinking, if the B2 was used as a daily driver what other vape or vapes would you use ? There are a few I believe that could break through the tolerance level of someone using this as a daily driver. But the choices get fewer & more expensive.

In my mind the B2 used daily would make a lot of other worthy vapes nothing more than mouse farts
Other hard hitter? The EVO, IMO

@ Baron, my EVO would keep up. Any thing it might lack strength wise in comparison is easily made for in the taste department ... at least for me. I think you know this, just in case ... I bought my EVO based on things you told me. Now I've not used it since the B2 arrived ... I know this will change soon enough.
If multiple desktops is a thing the EVO is a must have.

Back On Topic. Thing is with the Flower Pot as long as you have power & any glass ... not unique glass, but most any glass with any normal size fitting & your vaping pretty much trouble free in a bit more than 5 min.

Last edited:
I'll add here this is my first dab, coil set up. Oh I've used them. Borrowed friends rigs, used them enough to know that a coil setup is cheap & most likely the best route for most to go with trates.

That said I'm very happy with how well the B2 does trates. However at this time I find it a step below in taste when compared to other coil & dish setups.

Please keep in mind my thoughts may change. There are techniques I'm hearing of & haven't tried yet. Some are reporting very low temps while doing dabs. This could only improve things further.

Big mean, fat glass is seldom the best for my use. I don't normally let my glass get this dirty. I got sick of cleaning it every hour.

Licit Glass Micro Rachet.
20220106_141427.jpg

Last edited:
I don't normally let my glass get this dirty. I got sick of cleaning it every hour.
A few drops of cranberry extract will keep all those yellow boogers suspended in the water so it is just cloudier instead of coating the walls of your bong...also makes the glass easier to clean overall.
1641524711634.png

Code 15new for a small discount, I just ordered 4x bottles and got free international shipping!

A few drops of lemon juice does the job likewise for me
I did too until I finally gave in and tried the cranny, it just makes the rinse out a little easier...I still add a pinch of the powdered citric acid and the pink hue looks nice too!

@LesPlenty, thanks for recommending cranberry concentrate. Stupid me I had tried the juice with little effect.

@Baron, @Vitolo OK fellas I could be wrong. However I dont believe either of you could run 700 on the B2 head without some issue. It's a different animal.

I dont believe you all would be successful running the B2 Head at 700 for herb. I'm dabbing with huge clouds @ 665. It's possible just covering the screen, to run up grab a very quick hit @ 695 with out Smoking Your Vape. I will just say with out the use of some special technique while using the B2 Head most will be Smoking their FlowerPot @700 very easily.

I cannot stress enough just how much different the B2 head performs than any of the past FlowerPot iterations. Most who had prior versions & now have a B1 or B2 are running their temps much cooler. Heat is not beneficial to our health. Any time vapor can be cooled while getting same results at hotter level its usually a plus for our health.

If any one here likes running on the ragged edge of vapor & smoke the B2 might just be the best. By preheating the Shovel Head bowl & through trial & error find the right temp for preheat & load after this temp is reached then by varying draw speed, with careful eye on vapor being produced in glass one can achieve the most extreme extraction by a vape with out smoke that I have witnessed so far.

For others ... Doing as described, you will at this point be using a combo, conduction, convection hybrid thingy . Also keep in mind some want the effects achieved using higher heat. What I describe is not something I strive for. Some Docs are claiming fully extracted herb using high heat can or does release more carcinogens.

Last edited:
However I dont believe either of you
You don't believe us????

I mean, you need a pic of me hitting the FP with the controller in the image saying 700? Cause that ain't happening.

As I said above:

All of this is a bit variable, I think, based on your coil, how tight it is mounted on the heater, and the kind of heat shield you have. As I said, I have OG heater and its not nearly as sealed around the coil compared to the newer heads so that prob makes a significant diff.

Apple to oranges, IMO. I don't have a B2 and have never been enamored of doing dabs or double deckers (weed and dab) on the FP. To me, its a flower device.

If looking for very good taste AND function, I recommend the quartz bangers from 710coils.com. And his coils are first class also.

Cheers and best of luck.

@LesPlenty @felvapes @Riverrat - with regard to using citric acid from organic sources (whether lemon, cranberry, whatever), I found that yes, it works to keep reclaim down a bit but it also will grow mold/bacteria if you don't clean your glass fairly frequently. I gave up on it when I opened the cabinet where my glass is, looked into my 18mm can bubbler, and yelled out "Eureka, I'm discovered penicillin!" as I eyed this big, ugly, cancerous looking, raft of bacteria/mold floating in the piece.

Just me...I'm sure others are more punctilious about glass cleaning than I. But these days I run almost all my rigs dry which also keeps down the orange crap down a bit too.

With flower, I either just use screaming hot water for a quick clean or PBW for a better cleaning. But PBW doesn't touch 'trates reclaim in my experience and needs ISO.

Have a great rest of your day, folks.

@ Baron, NO NO NO ! I most certainly believe your experience is as you stated. I dont believe any could do the same with the B2 head sorry for the confusion. I edited.

I'm with you on the double decker thing , no desire to do both at same time. As I've said before doing it again I would do it differently. I would get the B1 Head & another dedicated rig for dabbing trates. When using the B1 & B2 prior to purchase the B2 performed better. Or was better for my manner of use.

Last edited:
However I dont believe either of you
OK fellas I could be wrong. However I dont believe either of you could run 700 on the B2 head without some issue.
I've been hitting my flowerpot at 700º since 2018.
I've acquired Newvape FP for a number of local Patients, that also use it at 700º
I did read your edited post, and the edit was reasonable!
For flavor's sake, I have gone 650º a number of times.
I have never combusted with the FP, but a few of the patients that I work with have combusted at 700º.
I've "double-deckered" a bunch of times, but I don't enjoy mixing flower with concentrate as much as I thought I might.

@ Baron, NO NO NO ! I most certainly believe your experience is as you stated. I dont believe any could do the same with the B2 head sorry for the confusion. I edited.

I'm with you on the double decker thing , no desire to do both at same time. As I've said before doing it again I would do it differently. I would get the B1 Head & another dedicated rig for dabbing trates. When using the B1 & B2 prior to purchase the B2 performed better. Or was better for my manner of use.
No problem, mate.

Note: if you put a space between the ampersand and the name it will not tag me.

Needs to be @Baron23 No spaces.

@Riverrat - Jeff
How.much different and what is the difference between the B1 and B2 in function for flower ?
Why do you think that the B2 works better?

LJ works fine and I use the stuff in a bottle from the shops - it grows less than the lemon from a tree
As long as I don't leave the water for days on end I don't grow any bits
I have done in the past though when I left it for days leaving the house and came back to penicillin

Not sure why you say you stupidly tried it - unless you had an underhanded dig at me - there is no stupidity in trying things that people suggest even it you found it didn't work - although as you can see a number of people have seen it work themselves - even Les who you like to thank often even if it was my suggestion
Maybe you used a real lemon - which does work but will make more growth
Or maybe you didn't use enough which is most likely
One day I may try the cranberry but don't think it's worth the cost to me atm
A bit of LJ helps keep the glass less foggy and I change the water regularly
I'm almost at the same as @Baron23 and would rather just have water - I just don't like foggy glass, it's less about the globs to me as much as see through glass
I use the US cleaner to get super clean glass - every second change I will use a hot water rinse instead as it's quicker - but I have to US clean the next round or it's just fog city

Anyway
Love to know from anyone who can tell from experience or side by sides what the difference is between the B1 and B2 for flower if any
Or is it a capped type thing with the dish and a carb cap would make the same?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back