Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Cover The Beats

Whilst not a cover I will let it slide @Killick because Halloween is one of my favourite songs off my favourite DK album.

Fuck I love the DK's. It is impossible to state how big an effect they had on me during adolescence. From one of the greatest minds in punk to one of the biggest idiots...... Sid was entertaining though :lol:

In my past SEX PISTOLS were tell newest MUSIC TO HIT WHERE I live?

Since guitar was so cool!
Anyone who played like SID was reckless and awesome !
DAVID BOWIE, MOTT THE HOOPLE, LOU REED, LED ZEPPELIN, QUEEN and more!
My family tell’s me: “don’t make a list!”
Can’t lie!

LOVE MUSIC !

Last edited:
LOVE MUSIC !

I'm with you - music has and will be a large part of my life. So recently I was invited to a documentary about music as a therapy for alzheimer's and dementia patients. Alive Inside won a Sundance award in the Documentary category. It's a documentary with an amazing message, and I really hate the use of the word amazing, but it's a great word for this documentary. If you know someone who is experiencing these issues this is maybe a therapy that will resonate with them. You can watch the vid at the link below, donate, or even purchase a personal sound system for someone in a home.

http://www.aliveinside.us/

I'm with you - music has and will be a large part of my life. So recently I was invited to a documentary about music as a therapy for alzheimer's and dementia patients. Alive Inside won a Sundance award in the Documentary category. It's a documentary with an amazing message, and I really hate the use of the word amazing, but it's a great word for this documentary. If you know someone who is experiencing these issues this is maybe a therapy that will resonate with them. You can watch the vid at the link below, donate, or even purchase a personal sound system for someone in a home.

http://www.aliveinside.us/
My vinyl collection was vast!
Younger brother took them.
My family loves music!

Music has stopped me taking a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I remember the lost joy of scouring second hand music stores & never knowing what you may find.

I remember the lost joy of scouring second hand music stores & never knowing what you may find.
Can you not do that anymore? We have several stores in the Detroit area that sell old vinyl. And an extensive collection lol... we still love scouring the bins for lp's that we don't have or that are in better condition than the ones we do.

Sandie Shaw - Your Time is Gonna Come

Can you not do that anymore? We have several stores in the Detroit area that sell old vinyl. And an extensive collection lol... we still love scouring the bins for lp's that we don't have or that are in better condition than the ones we do.

Well I can of course. Or I can jump on spotify, you tube etc & listen to what I want to right now. The convenience outweighs the fuck around these days. I listened to a lot of punk & metal (still do) but reading liner notes & discovering new bands, fanzines, demo tapes & the like was a real adventure. One of my favourite stores was one called Second Spin & you could go there & always find something randomly cool.

Tennessee whiskey (9 year old taj farrant) chris Stapleton

Thank you for the video @momofthegoons !

I’m staying with my birth mom at present!
My brother and his son (30) came to visit me.
We all love and play music of some kine?
I love rock however folk is dear to my ♥️!
My nephew who play’s guitar like HENDRICKS (organic)!

He played my favorite song for me that made me cry?
Big Yellow Taxi by Joni MITCHELL was one of the first song’s he played!
Old Man by NEIL YOUNG was the 2nd song!

Live!

GDP ROSIN makes me = CIVILIZED

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back