Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

A GG#4 and Deathproof mix bubble hash rosin

IMG_2563.jpeg

Wedding Cake indica crumble

IMG_2565.jpeg

A scoop of outdoor-grown Incredible Bulk,
1718515290071.jpg

It's been a long long time (the slammer/parole!) since I have done any concentrates. Oh... I get plenty high, but only flower.
I finally had a few bucks to take advantage of a BOGO at a disensary.
I'm happy about it too!
Test Tube #5 Terp Sugar
DSC00440.webp

Divinity Terp Sugar
DSC00439.webp

Godfather OG Shatter
DSC00436.webp

The shatter looks sort of foggy, but once in my dab dish it looked great!

I love this method.. It is so direct, no filter, every flavor comes through!

Well, werk (sic) has finally slowed up a bit, thankfully, and I suppose I can't sit on my 1,000th post foreva... (:thinker::nod::partyhat::juggle::smile:):

Current vape-pit with everything neatly in place ready to go, just add ANY vape-able cannabis product and rig/pipe of choice:

Products pictured from bottom left to right:

Recycled glass eyedropper/bottle containing 99% ISO
AliExpress pump bottle w/99% ISO
AliExpress pump bottle w/distilled water
freebie Scorch handsfree butane torch
Antique Denmark sterling silver aperitif cup (family heirloom) containing Q-Tips
Antique blue glass-lined pewter salt bowl (antique store find) containing two 2-piece sets of AliExpress heat resistant silicone fingertip booties
2 dif small stainless steel funnels, stacked
LIFT Innovations in 3-piece configuration (no kief screen section)
LIFT Innovations tool/bowl
Temu opal cosmetic stand (or incense holder?) holding a clear Old Head marble from their auto-spinner banger set
Temu natural jade bowl
Antique Asian ceramic flowered octagon bowl (for abv)
Large red natural crystal from Temu (forget the exact type, I could look up if need be)
Usual tools in tool holder: free VapeLife stir tool, AliExpress lab spoon/spatula and hot knife, 2 other small stirrers and OG MFLB brush
Freebie swag Banger Boutique glass jar containing a variety of pearls and gems in 99% ISO
Square glass mason jar w/a variety of mostly 1" polished natural stone spheres (marbles for spinner caps) from Temu
3 dif banger caps and glass stands and 3 dif inserts w/corresponding pearls called into use from the cabinet/collection
Vintage decorative plastic "Florence" print tray w/710Coils curved tweezers and Banger Boutique freebie swag 4-prong jewelry tweezers
Old Head Terp Hammer injector head w/710Coils regular axial coil attached and HighFiveVape stand
Disorderly Conduction "budget" PID
14mm female glass stand
Battery powered Tiffany clock (5-year employee work gift) set to 15 secs til 4:20!
Old Head Dab Ready tower w/Bologna designed flexible banger system attached to custom/prototype Texas Hot Glass Sherlock Recycler, Sticky Brick Labs whip connectors and whips and repurposed Dabbing Warehouse banger cap/mouthpiece
Top left is a wooden cigar/junk box full of miscellaneous tools

Another view:

Rig Du Jour:

After breakfast dab of Pink Champagne live resin:

Which loaded insert/dab surface to choose and drop; SiC, ruby or sapphire...?:

Ruby it is! (600F max temp):

Dropped in a worked Dabbing Warehouse banger at temp (unfortunately, I only currently have 18mm female whip connectors, thus the extra 14mm reducer adapter):

Close-up of Terp Hammer with attached coil (and errant Velcro thread apparently :buenrollo:). Please note: the Terp Hammer is designed to sit in the Dab Ready unit and used cordlessly:

Very flexible and powerful system.

Here's to 1,000 more posts! Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice set up! Way more organized than mine.... :lol:
Thanks, but you can bet it's a struggle to keep it looking like that...! :shakehead:

Love the Danish aperitif cup.... and even more the blue glass lined salt cellar. I also have one of those and I love it. But I actually use it for salt. :biggrin:
Me too, yeah, it's a strange piece... and I'm not really sure what kind of cup it is tho I assume for liquor or liqueur...? The interior is lined with some kind of green material or anodizing... Here are a couple of more pics:

Pewter salt cellar w/spoon purchased a few months ago up here for $10:

Marks on spoon (old soft pewter, so probably contains lead):

Marks on bowl (probably post late 50's pewter, so no lead):

Weed spoon/scoop collection:

L to R: Stash Shack large glass scoop, antique buffalo horn caviar spoon, AliExpress lab spoon/spatula, rose quartz spoon ($2 flea market find), Stieff spoon pictured above

Any info is greatly appreciated...! :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back