Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

Love the decision coin lol….. ^^^^
Ha, yeah.... I have never actually used it as intended... I, personally, can't operate like that, leaving decisions up to chance. Nope, not in any serious way certainly... but I will cap stuff with it :science:

Have you not been introduced to Temu yet? Here, please allow me...:
:razz2::devil::thumbsup::peace:

Last edited:
Don't you hate when this happens......

A capful of Sunshine Queen rosin. Lol.. you can see where I tried to get some off to dab. :lol:

IMG_3121.webp

And into the freezer it goes in the hope it will crumble back into the jar…

I actually like this hollow-foot rig quite a bit after replacing the stock cheapo slitted downstem (and too short, hate em all!) with the 12-hole (with a larger one out the bottom that I block with a pearl) downstem that came with the Saml "beehive" handheld that I'll never see again cuz I apparently perma-loaned to a buddy years ago.... anywho... the Apex bubbler by HighFiveVape, fairly cheap too cuz they always run crazy sales:

Stash Shack 3mm thick walled and 8.5mm opaque rounded inner bottom banger (Joel Halen Gavel v2 knockoff) with a 6mm SiC pearl heated to 650f:

For some Bubblegum Gelato live resin:

Tho a bit darker, this is what the result sorta looked like cuz that high temp dab of BBG Gelato above tweaked me so bad I couldn't finish the post I started last night...! (Actually high temp MeatBreath results from a little while ago):

Quick easy cleanup on the rig:

BG Gelato

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back