Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

I hope your baby is doing better.

I wanted to let everyone know that little Onyx (the little black puppy with the pointed ears) passed away yesterday from kidney and respiratory failure, and it’s my fault. I trusted the Vet when he said Bravecto was safe. It isn’t. It killed one of our little babies, and I gave it to her. I will never be able to forgive myself.

Please don’t give your dog Bravecto.
Oh Vicki... that's just terrible!

I'm really surprised that a vet would prescribe a systemic for a puppy that young and that small. I'm not a fan of any of the systemics that they give dogs. I do give Cos heartworm protection but that's it. I go topical for flea and tick protection. I'd love to find something more natural for heartworm as well.

I hope your baby is doing better.

I wanted to let everyone know that little Onyx (the little black puppy with the pointed ears) passed away yesterday from kidney and respiratory failure, and it’s my fault. I trusted the Vet when he said Bravecto was safe. It isn’t. It killed one of our little babies, and I gave it to her. I will never be able to forgive myself.

Please don’t give your dog Bravecto.
@Vicki that's horrible I'm so sorry to hear that.
Im giving my pups sentinel not sure if spelled correct.
Hope thats Ok

Dont beat yourself up.Dammm vet!

I’m in a really bad place right now. I feel responsible because I gave it to her. :(

@Vicki, please know that the 'likes' are meant to be supportive!
It's not you fault. I wish I could something more healing than how sorry I am.

@Melting Pot, Damn brother I don't know what to say. I'm very sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved her.
!

daily_gifdump_1510_25.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back