Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

daily_picdump_3921_640_high_03.jpg

Interesting video which contradicts the advice of most vets, to feed the dogs only dry food. According to these "experts" the evidence suggests that many dogs would live in excess of 20 years and would be much healthier with a natural diet.

We have four small dogs, two are rescues. The oldest is only 4 lbs and is 13 years old. Trying to keep them as healthy as possible. Not yet willing to switch to a 100% natural diet but have tried to supplement a good quality dry food with small amounts of lean meat, pieces of vegetables, rice, etc. So far, so good. No problems. They seem really happy....

I would encourage everyone to avoid low quality dry foods, but the jury might still be out concerning the benefits of including small amounts of certain leftovers. If you try it, you might consider changing slowly to avoid shocking their system.

Last edited:

Interesting video which contradicts the advice of most vets, to feed the dogs only dry food. According to these "experts" the evidence suggests that many dogs would live in excess of 20 years and would be much healthier with a natural diet.

We have four small dogs, two are rescues. The oldest is only 4 lbs and is 13 years old. Trying to keep them as healthy as possible. Not yet willing to switch to a 100% natural diet but have tried to supplement a good quality dry food with small amounts of lean meat, pieces of vegetables, rice, etc. So far, so good. No problems. They seem really happy....

I would encourage everyone to avoid low quality dry foods, but the jury is still out concerning the benefits of including amounts of certain leftovers. If you try it, you might consider changing slowly to avoid shocking their system.

Great post ! You are what you eat, that goes the same for your pets . There is so much misinformation out there concerning pet nutrition. Your pets are family, and as such need to be afforded the same luxuries as other members :thumbsup:.

I would encourage everyone to avoid low quality dry foods, but the jury might still be out concerning the benefits of including small amounts of certain leftovers. If you try it, you might consider changing slowly to avoid shocking their system.

good post, check this thread out.

IMG_20220103_125308.jpg

Roughing it while the heat is out
Time to get rid of this heating system
Diminishing returns
literally
Poor heating company is wigged out because we have been without central heat since Thursday
Its just a case of an older system and trying to get parts
Not their fault
Cold does not bother me, the pipes see it differently

View attachment 32763

Roughing it while the heat is out
Time to get rid of this heating system
Diminishing returns
literally
Poor heating company is wigged out because we have been without central heat since Thursday
Its just a case of an older system and trying to get parts
Not their fault
Cold does not bother me, the pipes see it differently
I use a heating pad for my back, If I get up for any reason my cat or a dog will hop up and steal my spot :doh: . They get real grumpy if I try to move them :rofl:!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back