Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Hash

Nice thread!

I still have no experience with vaping hash. I have a small piece of hash and I tried so vape a bit of it with the airvape x, which is a vaporiser equipped with a liquid pad for concentrates.
I vaped it at the temperaure of 204 C. Do you actually vape hash until it has melted and thus dissolved away from the liquid pad or does , so to say, "vaped-hash" remain on the pad?
As I said, this was the first time that I have vaped hash. I have some CBDpowder (99% CBD) that when I put on the liquid pad and vape it, it completely dissolve away from the liquid pad.

As for the hash, my feeling told me that I should not vape until the has is not more visible on the liquid pad. It surely depends also on the quality of hash.
But if hash is a concetrate, this means that other concentrates behaves in the same way too!?

Wish you a lovely day

Nice thread!

I still have no experience with vaping hash. I have a small piece of hash and I tried so vape a bit of it with the airvape x, which is a vaporiser equipped with a liquid pad for concentrates.
I vaped it at the temperaure of 204 C. Do you actually vape hash until it has melted and thus dissolved away from the liquid pad or does , so to say, "vaped-hash" remain on the pad?
As I said, this was the first time that I have vaped hash. I have some CBDpowder (99% CBD) that when I put on the liquid pad and vape it, it completely dissolve away from the liquid pad.

As for the hash, my feeling told me that I should not vape until the has is not more visible on the liquid pad. It surely depends also on the quality of hash.
But if hash is a concetrate, this means that other concentrates behaves in the same way too!?

Wish you a lovely day
If you have powdered hash it should behave the same as the CBD powder you describe (which sounds like CBD hash to me)
If you have block hash I think you should cut/crumble it as close to a fine grind/powder you can and then vape it - it should also behave similar and melt

If you have a hash that has not been filtered/screened properly it may have plant material contaminating the final product - in this case you will have some left over plant material after the trichomes have melted away

It's a block hash, (a small one :hmm:). Because it is quite soft, I picked a tiny piece of it and put on the surface of the liquid pad.
Do I have to warm it up and crumble it?
Maybe mine has a left over! (?)
If it is block hash you will need to crumble or chop it with something

You will need to get it fine so that the hot air can access the trichomes to melt them

If you just put a piece in the vape you will only be vaping the trichomes on the outside not in the middle

You probably don't need to heat it, just crumble or chop it with a card or something

If you had a dab rig with a nail or QB you probably could just put a piece in and go for it as the heat will melt globs

In a closed and portable vape you need the material spread thinner so the heat can access the trichs thus why you have succes with the powder

If it is block hash you will need to crumble or chop it with something

You will need to get it fine so that the hot air can access the trichomes to melt them

If you just put a piece in the vape you will only be vaping the trichomes on the outside not in the middle

You probably don't need to heat it, just crumble or chop it with a card or something
I have just tried it one more time.
The only thing that I can say is that it makes me high and the surprising thing is that I use a ridiculous amount of hash. Believe it or not, I used the size of a rice grain. I'd never be able to roll a joint with that amount:lol:. So, it makes me high.

I tried to chop the above mentioned tiny rice- grain sized piece of hash but I wish I was able to crumble it as close to a fine grind/powder as you said. I do not manage it. I also tried do warm it up, and then crumble it by hands. It doesn't get that fine as a powder. I wonder how you can crumble so fine.
It surely depends also on the kind of hash.

Anyway, there seems to be nevertheless always a leftover. When you this then between your fingers, it pulverises.

I have just tried it one more time.
The only thing that I can say is that it makes me high and the surprising thing is that I use a ridiculous amount of hash. Believe it or not, I used the size of a rice grain. I'd never be able to roll a joint with that amount:lol:. So, it makes me high.

I tried to chop the above mentioned tiny rice- grain sized piece of hash but I wish I was able to crumble it as close to a fine grind/powder as you said. I do not manage it. I also tried do warm it up, and then crumble it by hands. It doesn't get that fine as a powder. I wonder how you can crumble so fine.
It surely depends also on the kind of hash.

Anyway, there seems to be nevertheless always a leftover. When you this then between your fingers, it pulverises.
If it pulverises as you say when done, and it gets you high, I think it is working fine
The left over would be a small amount of ashy avb plant material from the hash
The fact that it pulverises makes me think it has melted all the trichs

The CBD powder is a hash too - bubble hash dries as a powder
Kief is a hash with lots of plant material in it and acts similar to how you describe leaving some behind on the nail

High quality hash is all trichs and is called full melt hash - this leaves little to nothing behind
Lower quality hash (still strong) has plant material in it too and leaves some behind

Anyway from what you describe, with the hash you are using it sounds like all is working as it should to me

Yes, it works - it makes me high -

I can imagine that high quality hash is another story.
But apparently is my little piece of hash not all that.
I'd like to try that "full melt hash". It must be marvellous.
Just because it has some plant material in it does not mean it isn't good quality
It just has other bits in it besides trichomes

If a rice sized piece gets you high then I would say it's pretty potent stuff
The left over stuff pulverising also is a sign it isn't leaving lots behind

Do I have to warm it up and crumble it?
@felvapes gave you very good advice.
Personally when it is old fashioned block hash (like we used to get from the middle east), I love to warm it a bit with a lighter, and then
fluff it out some.
This allows heated air to pass through it more easily for convection vaping.
I'm glad you scored some good meds.

@felvapes gave you very good advice.
Personally when it is old fashioned block hash (like we used to get from the middle east), I love to warm it a bit with a lighter, and then
fluff it out some.
This allows heated air to pass through it more easily for convection vaping.
I'm glad you scored some good meds.
A few decade’s back when DAZED & CONFUSED was normal.
Most HASH was da MIDDLE EAST & paw Cher.
Don’t take drug’s.
VAPORIZING CANNABIS PRODUCTS = “the way the truth & da life “!

I currently have the tastiest bubble hash iv ever come across.. its soooo fucking moutbwateringly tasty... i havent even been bothering to make rosin lately.. its that nice and milks up jus as good as rosin..

20220303_191502.jpg

I got an oz of it, gonna last forever cause i use so little of it per load..
surprising thing is that I use a ridiculous amount of hash. Believe it or not, I used the size of a rice grain.

Welcome to vaping... its how it is.. iv had some traditional hash for years now Jus caus i use so little to get high.. Just cant get through it..
Also a dynavap deals with block hash better than most vapes in my opinion.. all that conduction...

Edit:- forgot to say the syring is 1000mg feco oil.. not heroin.. a rice grain sized dob is enough..

I currently have the tastiest bubble hash iv ever come across.. its soooo fucking moutbwateringly tasty... i havent even been bothering to make rosin lately.. its that nice and milks up jus as good as rosin..

View attachment 34337

I got an oz of it, gonna last forever cause i use so little of it per load..

Welcome to vaping... its how it is.. iv had some traditional hash for years now Jus caus i use so little to get high.. Just cant get through it..
Also a dynavap deals with block hash better than most vapes in my opinion.. all that conduction...

Edit:- forgot to say the syring is 1000mg feco oil.. not heroin.. a rice grain sized dob is enough..
I waaaaaaaaaaant it tooooo :love:

Do you actually vape hash until it has melted
Real traditional hash...I smoke that shit in a pipe. Vapes just don't cut it for me with that product.

If you want to learn about how to make real traditional hashish...and not just powder knocked off during trimming with lots of plant material still in it what they call hash....check out French (who died recently...very sad). This is part one of three....check it out.

fluff it out some.
And that is exactly what we called it..."fluffing" it up. Just warm it a bit with a lighter then crumble.

Moroccan style hard hash (which we called kief at the time)...depending on how fresh it is, we could often just crumble it by hand.

Black slab Afghan/Pakistan/India type...if it got at all hard, we would fluff it and smoked the hell out of it.

In the late 60's/early 70's I lived in Baltimore which was a port city and we hardly saw any weed...it was all hashish and we loved it. I still love it but will not pay the stupid prices they want for hashish in my med program. $50 for .5 grams. Wow, I used to sell ounces for $50 (yes, that was a long time ago, Shirley haha)

Real traditional hash...I smoke that shit in a pipe. Vapes just don't cut it for me with that product.

If you want to learn about how to make real traditional hashish...and not just powder knocked off during trimming with lots of plant material still in it what they call hash....check out French (who died recently...very sad). This is part one of three....check it out.

And that is exactly what we called it..."fluffing" it up. Just warm it a bit with a lighter then crumble.

Moroccan style hard hash (which we called kief at the time)...depending on how fresh it is, we could often just crumble it by hand.

Black slab Afghan/Pakistan/India type...if it got at all hard, we would fluff it and smoked the hell out of it.

In the late 60's/early 70's I lived in Baltimore which was a port city and we hardly saw any weed...it was all hashish and we loved it. I still love it but will not pay the stupid prices they want for hashish in my med program. $50 for .5 grams. Wow, I used to sell ounces for $50 (yes, that was a long time ago, Shirley haha)

The old block and black hash and the Frenchie hash (didn't know he died) we used to heat and fluff too back in the day before chopping through a mix, smoking on its own or spotting

Now I find the halo sic takes anything, although a I do like to crumble it fine

In ausland we grew up calling leaf kief
Now I call grinder hash kief

Hash came in block form whether hard or soft
Only one oil and it was called hash oil

Today's options are much better imo

Interesting! stunning is the amount of weed that he has:cool:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back